Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Luton Town afc

Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:22 pm

does anyone still hate them !! lol I still do after the 1994 cup off-side and burning our flag !! bastards !!

forgive and Forget etc Bollocks !!

anyone hate a club for a reason you sometimes forget! :ayatollah:

Re: Luton Town afc

Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:31 pm

I hate them for the FA CUp and for the fact that those bastards relegated us in 1983. Horrible club with a huge chip on its shoulder.

I remember we got them kicked out of the league cup when they wouldnt allow away fans in-we then beat Chelsea in the next round.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:46 pm

Yeah, I've never liked Luton because of the FA Cup tie but also because of their shitty terrapin offices on the one side. Looks so cheap and shitty.

I also hate Brentford because they're an anonymous London club doing much better than they should be!

Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:54 pm

I find if you hate everyone equally then you don't end up getting wound up and getting an ulcer :lol: :lol:
Oh but i hate Swansea , Leeds , Bristol City Luton, Man U, Chelsea , Liverpool that little bit more. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:22 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I find if you hate everyone equally then you don't end up getting wound up and getting an ulcer :lol: :lol:
Oh but i hate Swansea , Leeds , Bristol City Luton, Man U, Chelsea , Liverpool that little bit more. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I love your way of reckoning :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:19 pm

Well thank you Jez my dear :D

Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:37 pm

Good Point Steve true I hate other clubs more but when I hear Luton were deducted Points etc and went out of the Dungeon I thought poor sods !! then f**k em! :twisted:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:38 pm

I would like to see them promoted this season, much to big big a Club for non league.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I would like to see them promoted this season, much to big big a Club for non league.

In fairness although i hate them they shouldnt be non league. I went to Salisbury v Luton earlier this season. Luton brought well over 1000 to the game. The funniest part for me was watching 4 lads from either side having a 'bounce' between a security fence and 2 stewards. Quite amusing to watch violence nonleague style.