Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Annis has come back a bit grumpy??

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:47 pm

We've been soooooooooo positive over the last few weeks and the tide has turned. AAMB is now officially the' land of the positive post' so please don't spoil it Annis!! :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :lol:

Re: Annis has come back a bit grumpy??

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:50 pm

perhaps its jet lag :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:58 pm

Lack of vitamin D i would have said BUT it was glorious day yesterday :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No excuse Annis :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D

Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:01 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:We've been soooooooooo positive over the last few weeks and the tide has turned. AAMB is now officially the' land of the positive post' so please don't spoil it Annis!! :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :lol:

mr saddler where were you drinking saturday ???

Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:31 am

:lol: :lol: no one knows 8-)

Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:00 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:We've been soooooooooo positive over the last few weeks and the tide has turned. AAMB is now officially the' land of the positive post' so please don't spoil it Annis!! :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :lol:

:lol:
Saddles what have I said other than I nearly fell asleep watching them against Reading.

Youve missed me havent you Saddles :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:05 am

I think what Annis needs is a cup of horlicks and a biscuit at bedtime to restore his good humour. :roll: I can recommend it. By the way, I heard some pleasant things about him from people he wouldn't expect recently. Welcome home. Don't vote BNP. I remember them with comb over hairstyles and little moustaches!

:old:
CAL :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:23 am

milly44 wrote:

mr saddler where were you drinking saturday ???

I didn't drink on Saturday..............Sheff Wed my next seshhhhhh......hic! :ayatollah: :lol:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:33 am

:lol: Annis getting a finger wagging over his positivity from Blazing Saddles. There's no end to BS's crusade! I agree with you Blazing Saddles, let's keep the positivity going. I have no doubt that it's the reason we're doing so well! :D

Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:47 pm

We're the famous Cardiff City and we're goin to Wemberleeeeeeee---------------Wemberleeeeeeee---------Wemberleeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS!!!!!!!

Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:44 pm

I'd be a bit grumpy too if I'd missed beating the Jacks in the 91st minute (as their fans sang "Never beat the Jacks :lol: ) in the best atmosphere at the new stadium yet. Don't know about you lot, but I was still emotionally drained at the Reading game. I miss Ninian but the whole stadium rocked that day :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:48 pm

Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:I'd be a bit grumpy too if I'd missed beating the Jacks in the 91st minute (as their fans sang "Never beat the Jacks :lol: ) in the best atmosphere at the new stadium yet. Don't know about you lot, but I was still emotionally drained at the Reading game. I miss Ninian but the whole stadium rocked that day :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Saw the last 20 minutes in a bar in Santa Ponsa :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:I'd be a bit grumpy too if I'd missed beating the Jacks in the 91st minute (as their fans sang "Never beat the Jacks :lol: ) in the best atmosphere at the new stadium yet. Don't know about you lot, but I was still emotionally drained at the Reading game. I miss Ninian but the whole stadium rocked that day :ayatollah:

Saw the last 20 minutes in a bar in Santa Ponsa :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Were there many in there? Did you go ballistic when the winner went in? :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:14 pm

Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Were there many in there? Did you go ballistic when the winner went in? :ayatollah:

Scotch Corner a Rangers, now run by a Spurs fan as the owners have rented it to him for this Summer, no just about 10 Football fans, me the only Welshman, but eveyone wanted Cardiff to Win :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: