Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Plastic Fans..........time to show up

Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:10 pm

I hope all those extras who came against the jacks make an effort to attend the Reading game, which is now just as massive.

We may even get some 'Cardiff Man Utd fans' down there after last night........................... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Plastic Fans..........time to show up

Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:16 pm

dont hold ur breath mate altho anything over 21,000 would be very good when u consider Reading will bring quite a few down ! :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:50 pm

yes, bumped into someone on saturday who hadnt been for couple of years :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:51 pm

with the result, atmosphere, and trouble free nature of the game saturday, we havnt done our chances any harm for the plastics rocking up again :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:52 pm

milly44 wrote:with the result, atmosphere, and trouble free nature of the game saturday, we havnt done our chances any harm for the plastics rocking up again :ayatollah:

I can't see it though, you know what it's like.

Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:24 pm

I would love to but it just isn't feasible!

Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:26 pm

PtB, take the drugs and fly. Nothing to it son!

I can't wait for Saturday. CCS is now rocking and a win against Reading, provided Blackpool don't beat Newcastle will almost certainly guarantee us a playoff position.

Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:28 pm

Zabier wrote:PtB, take the drugs and fly. Nothing to it son!

I can't wait for Saturday. CCS is now rocking and a win against Reading, provided Blackpool don't beat Newcastle will almost certainly guarantee us a playoff position.

Wish I could mate, trust me!

Will just have to settle for Bankies semi final 1st leg - all these big games are too much for me lol :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:29 pm

Yeah, you glory supporting Cardiff and Clydebank fan!!! :D Plastic!

Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:10 pm

:ayatollah:

OOH OOH PLASTIC ARMY!!!! :D

Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:18 pm

Where do all the extra fans come from ? i cant understand why people would only watch one or two games per season