Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHO WILL SAY WHAT ?

Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:23 pm

When the deal is done for the Malaysians to takeover the club, who will come out and tell all.

There has, in my opinion, been things that have happened in the past and recently which has pissed certain people off, will those who feel aggrieved speak out or let sleeping dogs lie ?

I would imagine that Sam was really pissed at the way he was 'let down' resulting in his leaving.

Paul Guy was 'gobsmacked' at the findings by gambit's report.

Steve Borley has seen and heard it all and has been the subject of some verbal attacks.

There are others obviously but the main players above , along with Ridsdale, are the ones who I would imagine could and possibly will speak out and it could be very interesting to hear what they say if they do.

Re: WHO WILL SAY WHAT ?

Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:28 pm

perhaps a couple of books on the horizon. ;)

Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:30 pm

Carl, in my opinion if there is no need for them to speak out then they probably never will. Business men are very shrewd and will always keep their cards close to their chest regardless of the consequences.

Be interesting to see what does occur in the future with regards to the current board members, and it would be great if some did decide to spill the beans, but im not holding my breath. :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:32 pm

nobby is right, what go's on behind the closed doors of the boardroom usually stays behind closed doors.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:33 pm

"Paul Guy was 'gobsmacked' at the findings by gambit's report"

What was Gambit's report mate, and what were the findings? I missed that one
Last edited by Hiya mate! Alright? on Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:33 pm

Ridsdale will spin the fact that whatever the outcome aslong as its a good one for CCFC then he was the mastermind behind it and without him we would be in the shit , have no new stadium and never been to Wembley . Sam could have sunk us if he wanted to but he didnt and I wait the day that Ridsdale goes and TG or VT are running the ship and its all done with a CCFC press conference and not behind closed doors of a Trust / Supporters Club or MB " get togethor with the chosen few " . Then and only then should the new owners get togethor with a supporters organization to discuss anything , maybe an open meeting after an initial " board meeting " ? Hopefully discussing the Premier League and not the best way to over come a 10 point defecit next season !! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:41 pm

Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:"Paul Guy was 'gobsmacked' at the findings by gambit's report"

What was Gambit's report mate, and what were the findings? I missed that one

It has'nt been made public ;)

Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:51 pm

Borley's writing a book, isn't he?

Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:02 pm

i think the politics or most of it stays behind closed doors,if someone comes out and said anything it becomes a mud slining match that may end up in court.thats all i want is for a stable future and the chance of top flight football. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:09 am

One thing is for sure, Ridsdale, as he has done in the past with both Barnsley and Leeds will play the blame game. Every man and his dog except Peter Ridsdale will be at fault and he will really genuinely believe that himself. The man is a blinkered pathological liar and will never change his spots. I hope the truth does come out and that there is actual documented evidence to bury the fucker and end his greedy parasytic bloodsucking reign not only at Cardiff City but football in general. :evil:

Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:09 am

ihatealiens wrote:One thing is for sure, Ridsdale, as he has done in the past with both Barnsley and Leeds will play the blame game. Every man and his dog except Peter Ridsdale will be at fault and he will really genuinely believe that himself. The man is a blinkered pathological liar and will never change his spots. I hope the truth does come out and that there is actual documented evidence to bury the fucker and end his greedy parasytic bloodsucking reign not only at Cardiff City but football in general. :evil:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:16 am

ihatealiens wrote:One thing is for sure, Ridsdale, as he has done in the past with both Barnsley and Leeds will play the blame game. Every man and his dog except Peter Ridsdale will be at fault and he will really genuinely believe that himself. The man is a blinkered pathological liar and will never change his spots. I hope the truth does come out and that there is actual documented evidence to bury the fucker and end his greedy parasytic bloodsucking reign not only at Cardiff City but football in general. :evil:

IHA have you ever thought about writing Ridsdale's biography? If so put me down for a copy...

Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:27 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

IHA have you ever thought about writing Ridsdale's biography? If so put me down for a copy...

Aye I would write it. Someone would have to abduct the fucker first and incarcerate him. Then we would need a master torturer to get the truth out of the asshole. How about wiring up his testicles to the national grid switch the leccie on and give him a good ol waterboarding at the same time. I will be sat in the corner with my two index fingers and typewriter hammering f**k out of the keyboard as the tw*t spills the beans :lol: :lol: :lol: Watch out Annis my books will be best sellers son :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:32 am

ihatealiens wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Aye I would write it. Someone would have to abduct the fucker first and incarcerate him. Then we would need a master torturer to get the truth out of the asshole. How about wiring up his testicles to the national grid switch the leccie on and give him a good ol waterboarding at the same time. I will be sat in the corner with my two index fingers and typewriter hammering f**k out of the keyboard as the tw*t spills the beans :lol: :lol: :lol: Watch out Annis my books will be best sellers son :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nothing wrong with a bit of creative writing :lol: I dare say your plans have the full backing of this message board :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:27 am

I reckon Ridsdale will come out al positive - He'll say he came here to help on our request, did his consultancy work begged to be chairman to sort the stadium out etc. He'll feel his job is done!
:x

Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:18 am

To be honest, I don't think I want to know what goes on behind the closed doors. I prefer being a naive fan in the dark! Just concentrate on the football!

Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:15 am

I think we're all pretty much resigned to the fact that when he goes, it will be in a blaze of
glory, with a fabulous reference. Once the club give him that written seal of approval it'd
be very dangerous for them to later backtrack. I doubt anyone on the board will break cover
and expose Ridsdale for what he really is.

BUT

The truth will out on this despicable lying b*stard, one way or another I think he's going to
come unravelled. Once he's gone, I think a steady stream of information is going to filter
out from certain sources and it will bury him once and for all. There are other people who no
longer have ties to Cardiff City that might not be so reticent in making public what they know.

The common or garden Cardiff city fan writing E mails to newspapers, the FA, The Football League,
or to any other clubs daft enough to contemplate letting him get his feet under the table will cause
him untold grief.

He has been unmasked here. Since all the shit has hit the fan he has been conspicuous by his silence.
His last public outing was to try and take away the glory from TG for sorting the wages out, that will
have been ANOTHER nail in his own coffin I think. When Ridsdale cant think of anything positive to
say about himself, he is silent. Right now you can hear a pin drop in his office!!!