Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Betting Advice please

Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:46 am

I out a Few bets on last night, and they all came in, apart from Stirling as they game was called off due to waterlogged pitch, so what happens to my bet now please? Thanks in advance.

Re: Betting Advice please

Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:58 am

It depends, Most of the time they are counted as a non- runner so if it was an accumulator and you done 6, they were called off so it would be a winning bet of 5. although i did once have to wait for a game to be played after it was postponed,for the bet to be paid out and then the other team went and f*cking drew

Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:15 am

Thanks mate, hopefullyit count as a non runner then.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:25 am

you should get your money (minus this selection)

Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:28 am

It counts as a non runner so you will get paid out, but it will be in Euros coz Sterling lets :shock: you down.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:35 am

BigGwynram wrote:It counts as a non runner so you will get paid out, but it will be in Euros coz Sterling lets :shock: you down.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:24 am

BlueCheg wrote:I out a Few bets on last night, and they all came in, apart from Stirling as they game was called off due to waterlogged pitch, so what happens to my bet now please? Thanks in advance.

Same happened to me at weekend. Did 7 in an accumulator. 6 came in and Farnborough was called off. Bet 365 paid out minus the FArnborough game.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:53 am

BigGwynram wrote:It counts as a non runner so you will get paid out, but it will be in Euros coz Sterling lets :shock: you down.

:lol: :lol: