Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I heard TG missed the winning goal! true?

Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:22 pm

I'm hoping he witnessed the ecstacy so really hope he saw the goal for himself and wasn't merely told about it after. can anyone confirm he was there till the end? :ayatollah:

Re: I heard TG missed the winning goal! true?

Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:27 pm

marcpccfc wrote:I'm hoping he witnessed the ecstacy so really hope he saw the goal for himself and wasn't merely told about it after. can anyone confirm he was there till the end? :ayatollah:

I heard that he got kicked out at ht for scrapping with someone wearing a jack badge....

Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:08 pm

I was clocking him on my binoculars, sad tw*t that I am. Not only did he see the goal but he stayed out there for 20 minutes watching the celebrations and all the banter, he was smiling like a cheshire cat, or even in his cse a siamese one.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:48 pm

binoculars, quality Gwyn :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:05 pm

I been spying on PR and the glory box for months now, just to see who turns up there, when I seen Ben Steele, I thought he was there on community work. 8-)

Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:40 pm

BigGwynram wrote:I was clocking him on my binoculars, sad tw*t that I am. Not only did he see the goal but he stayed out there for 20 minutes watching the celebrations and all the banter, he was smiling like a cheshire cat, or even in his cse a siamese one.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:14 pm

Are you sure you wasnt watching Jez and Claire doing fatest finger first ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: