Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

free the kid who run on the pitch

Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:45 pm

lets have a protest march. to overturn his 5year ban :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: free the kid who run on the pitch

Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:05 pm

im predicting 3k protesting

Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:48 pm

What happened to him ?

Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:49 pm

Its a joke how can you ban a kid this country is a discrace we have no freedom your treated worse for being a football fan than a rapist or a pedo

Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:05 pm

birchblue wrote:Its a joke how can you ban a kid this country is a discrace we have no freedom your treated worse for being a football fan than a rapist or a pedo

cunts... poor kid.. not like he was causing trouble, just fuckin happy to see his team do well an he's treated like a criminal.. fuckin disgusting

Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:11 pm

I don't think it should rest here. US, YOU, should protest on his behalf next week. CUM on Annis see what your worth on this one son.
We all know it's a load of balls.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:55 pm

Surely he wouldnt have a 5year ban in the space of 3days :?:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:07 pm

I know where you are all coming from but being a bit of a devils advocate here, EVERYONE knows what will happen if you take to the pitch, especially during that game. It could have incited more to follow and worse again incited the Jacks to react.

That said he did not go to the Jacks he was just elated, silly boy.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:14 pm

Stewart wrote:Surely he wouldnt have a 5year ban in the space of 3days :?:

i asked that
its not a court banning order its a ban from the city themselves :twisted:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:15 pm

He was stupid and naive. He should be banned till end of season and warned about future conduct. 5 years is taking the mick but Wayne Nash is a hypocrite-he seems to have forgotten about his run in with the law at Sjoke 6 years ago.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:38 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:He was stupid and naive. He should be banned till end of season and warned about future conduct. 5 years is taking the mick but Wayne Nash is a hypocrite-he seems to have forgotten about his run in with the law at Sjoke 6 years ago.

LOL 2 home games not bad to miss :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heat of the moment yes could have had a knock on effect BUT it didnt - if any one should be pissed off surely CHOPS would have been the one to complain about the FAN INVASION into his goal celebration lol then on the other hand the fan I suppose stopped him recieving a yellow card foe celebrations :lol:

On a more serious note WHERE was the PITCH steward and the runners stewards to stop fans from doing this! lol they are empoloyed for this particular role!!! bit slow me thinks :o

All i seen was chops actually hugging him then guiding him back to his seat which the fan did without a fuss......

CCS shoud stop him this season from attending any more games - give him a warning any future misconduct will be 3 yr ban etc and tell him his future season ticket must be in a different area lol a high seat at the back :lol:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:22 pm

Bearing in mind what the riddler and others think of some people on this board at the moment,Maybe we could approach Vince Alm and ask him to speak to the club on this boys behalf and get a more sensible punishment put in place.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:03 pm

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=683576728&ref=ts

I go to away games with the guy sometimes, what a legend.