Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sheff Wed

Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:50 am

Be ironic if we relegate them in a few weeks as it was them that ultimatly cost us our play off place last year (even though it was really us that blew it).

Re: Sheff Wed

Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:02 pm

Hadn't thought of that ----but we'll be in play offs before that, over next 2 games i reckon :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:30 pm

I reckon we will be in the play offs by then but for Sheff Wed they will be in the thick of it at the bottom. Yes it will be ironic if we are the team to put them down. I feel if that happens then expect a similar atmosphere towards the Owls fans to the one we gave the Jacks. I just fell sorry for Sam if this happens.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:40 pm

Good would have no sympathy for them at all, would just laugh at them :lol:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:55 pm

I was having a pint with sam yesterday up at forest and even he said that it will be us that put them down

Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:11 pm

Ive got a gutt feeling that you will relegate us! :(
I hope you have got to the playoffs by then and rest a few players! Casual' you are entitled to you opion even though i don't like it! :x But we did'nt let you make the playoffs last season and it evens itself out! Even though the City fooked up the last six games so it should'nt have had to go to the last game against Wednesday! :o
I hope and pray we stay up but i don't think we are good enough to do it!!!!!!! :roll:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:17 pm

Quite agree Sam!! Casual only gave that reply because he knew you are a board member and wanted a reaction.
Personally i haven't got any beef with Wed never had any run ins with there supporters not like Utd.
Really hope you stay up id prefer Scunny to go down they are punching above there weight any way. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:44 pm

One things for sure! We will sell our allocation of tickets ;)
Thats from a team who could be relegated! Not like the 200 from the red side of the city :twisted: who were playing to go up when they played you the other week!!!!!! ;)
WE WILL MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!!!!! 8-) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:48 pm

sam salim wrote:One things for sure! We will sell our allocation of tickets ;)
Thats from a team who could be relegated! Not like the 200 from the red side of the city :twisted: who were playing to go up when they played you the other week!!!!!! ;)

good to meet you saturday sam, even though i was brave enough to tell you i couldnt understand a word you said :lol:
i will believe whatver you say about wednesday im not going to argue :lol:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:49 pm

milly44 wrote:
sam salim wrote:One things for sure! We will sell our allocation of tickets ;)

good to meet you saturday sam, even though i was brave enough to tell you i couldnt understand a word you said :lol:
i will believe whatver you say about wednesday im not going to argue :lol:

Nice one Milly :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:50 pm

Lets hope we dont put them down great club with superb stadium and a fanbase that have stayed loyal despite lean times in recent years. :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:54 pm

Hope that Wednesday stay up.
I hate Sheff Utd.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:32 pm

Sheff Wed have got an interesting runin:

Middlesborough A
Sheff Utd H
Cardiff A
Palace H

I feel they need ot find 5 points from those fixtures to be safe. I'm looking at QPR who have a really nasty runin and are treadful at the moment. I can only see QPR picking up one point from their remaining games if they are lucks and thats away to Barnsley.

I cant see them coming away with anything from us. We will want to put 6 past them for last season. I can see them getting a draw at Middlesborugh and killing off their chances. The Blades game they will be up for and perhaps will come away with the victory they need. Then after us it will be back to the drawing board and Palace and a draw. Could be tight.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:09 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Sheff Wed have got an interesting runin:

Middlesborough A
Sheff Utd H
Cardiff A
Palace H

I feel they need ot find 5 points from those fixtures to be safe. I'm looking at QPR who have a really nasty runin and are treadful at the moment. I can only see QPR picking up one point from their remaining games if they are lucks and thats away to Barnsley.

I cant see them coming away with anything from us. We will want to put 6 past them for last season. I can see them getting a draw at Middlesborugh and killing off their chances. The Blades game they will be up for and perhaps will come away with the victory they need. Then after us it will be back to the drawing board and Palace and a draw. Could be tight.

Thanks for giving me the will to live Ian!!!!!! :roll:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:13 pm

Shame to see Wednesday where they are in the league, my opinion is that Plymouth and Scunthorpe deserve to go down with peterboro, would be a shame to see another big club go into league one even though the trip there last season was heartbreaking for us i would like to see them stay in this league.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:52 pm

I do believe we are going to see a collapse from QPR which is going to be your best bet. I can see Scunthorpe getting enough points from there runin. Palace are only there because of their admin 10 point drop so I would say are favourites to stay up. Also most will say Watford are performing well enough to avoid the drop.

QPR are just awful at the moment and have some nasty games such as Watford and Palace. Then they have Newcastle and us to contend with. Barnsley away is their other game which being the generous person I am I can only see them getting a draw.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:17 pm

I have always had a soft spot for Sheffield W and absolutely hate Sheffield U. I really hope the owls avoid the drop despite what happened on the last day last season.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:24 pm

Just had the good news that i have a ticket for the Wednesday section of the ground for the City game! I will give you a honest opinion on whats the atmospheres like from an away supporters view!!!! ;)
I will be sat in the family stand saturday as usuall supporting the city like i have most of this season but my blood runs blue but the Wednesday blue! They need me more than my family will need me on that day,so no offence taken i hope????
Whatever the result i will be in the canton cross with the lads after,but i hope its City in the playoffs and The Wednesday staying up!!!!!!! :) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:30 pm

I hope Wednesday stay up. I want Plymuff and QPR or Palarse to go.

Wednesday IMHO are a big club with loyal fans unlike their dirty neighbours who are bullies on and off the pitch

Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:25 pm

Who Cares

Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:01 am

me and samual do :old:
and the 20 thousand loyal ones
whatever will be will be...but i reckon we'll go down fighting to a 35000 crowd
4 games to do it + i reckon we need 2 wins and a draw to do it
results over the past few weeks suggest that these in and around are gonna pick up points -
who ever presses the button on that fookin fixture computer couldnt have made it up

CARDIFF PIGS AND PALALCE(which at the time had old colin wanker as their manager)

SHIT HAPPENS
but i'll always be wednesday
WE,VE SEEN EM WORSE THAN THIS SAM aint we cocka :roll: