Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Im on TV saturday

Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:43 am

CBBC at 10am and 3pm ! Total Wipeout :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Im on TV saturday

Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:46 am

OH by the title i was sure it was going to be the Clangers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:47 am

Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:48 am

how many times times do you say the word c*nt :lol:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:54 am

at this part, the guy infront jumped backwards to grab hold of it, i was scream "let go you f*cking c**t, ill smash you up" "c**t" etc when the filming was over the tv crew pulled me said they'd have to edit all the swearing but found it funny as

the fecker nearly took me out of the game, i was tamping

Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:06 pm

quality :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:18 pm

I like this programme, very funny. How did you sign up Ben? I must have missed the one you were on

Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:36 pm

got to be 18+ fish lol

just seen it online filled around 5 applications to various programmes and got on that :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:23 pm

Ben wrote:got to be 18+

c**t

Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:01 pm

programme cracks me up how far did you get?

Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:04 pm

ben what was Argentina like???

Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:14 pm

i got to the semis, just missed out on the final, was fravroute too :|

argentina was amazing mate, really enjoyed it, just stay away from the sex shops! not what it says on the tin! we got robbed, i was all up for taking the feckers out, but 4 big guys stood by the exit, and im 6ft 3 and 3 came from down stairs who wanted to drag us down if we didn't hand over money, build like brick shit houses, i was all up for it and nearly grabbed the metal stool but the guy with me started handing out like £300 that was given to him by the tv company and crying, i had a thought just before we went in, just incase, i stuck £270 in my sock and the rest in my pocket! LOL :lol:

SCARY STUFF, but apart from that amazing place, loved it

Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
Ben wrote:got to be 18+

c**t

now is that the sort of language for a nice young lad like you to use. never use singular, always c**t's :lol:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:01 pm

offical 100k post

Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:11 pm

Well played mate, will have to have a look out for that, I cry laughing watching people bounce off those balls :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:14 pm

yer i got to the 3rd ball superman style lol but just couldn't get a grip :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:29 pm

Ben wrote:yer i got to the 3rd ball superman style lol but just couldn't get a grip :ayatollah:

Third ! that's quite impressive mate, I've never actually seen anyone do all of them. I've nearly made myself sick laughing so much at the way some people fly off them. Will definitely have a look out for you on Saturday :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:35 pm

here's somone doing all 4, the smaller and lighter you are is the best, so you dont spring off them

2mins in, my friend jo, she's ickle done it and 3.55 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD5Kgy6E1Ug

Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:39 am

Ben wrote:here's somone doing all 4, the smaller and lighter you are is the best, so you dont spring off them

2mins in, my friend jo, she's ickle done it and 3.55 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD5Kgy6E1Ug

Love it! even that one had me crying laughing when the next bloke had a go :lol:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:07 am

did you watch it after?? lol

Here it is if you missed it

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... Episode_3/