Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE NOTTINGHAM JOBSWORTH STEWARDS

Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:12 am

What is it with this club, they have their stewards acting like a para miitary organisation, what a bunch of sad no mark losers.
One lad stood in front of me with his mate who is partially sighted, about 15 minutes into the game I CLOCKED THIS ONE BALD POWER TRIPPING SADDO STEWARD LOOKING INTO THE CROWD,scuse the caps,just noticed.

Now there had been no problems, loads of good football banter,next thing he calls out to this lad with the sight problems and shouts to him stop pointing at the forest fans in the upper stand. Now there had been the usual goading and pointing and swim away (so original) just banter and no real nastiness, evf
eryone around this lad turned on the steward and said the usual " it ain't broke so why are you trying to fix it" type of comment and there's no problems so you are trying to make some, the police were good as gold and the sargent came over to us and he could see it was all good natured, and had a crack with us.

This lads mate explained the position and said his mate could just about make out the corner flags, let alone point out individual fans in the away section

Jobsworth weren't happy now and his power had been compromised, he must have been asked or told by the copper to move away from us and this just wound him up even more, he was staring and pacing, we gave him a few cahnts, sad f*cking steward your just a sad f*cking steward, and less than a dust man, your earning less than a dustman, just to rub some salt in.

Anyway, it all calmed down and we got on with watching the game, but at haldf time when most of us went to the bar and bogs,this lad aand his mate were asked to pop down to the concourse for a chat and then thrown out, what a bunch of tosseers, I ain't a thug and deffo not a bully, but I would take great pleasure out of choking the breath out of the sad steward until his f*cking eyes popped out.

Re: THE NOTTINGHAM JOBSWORTH STEWARDS

Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:16 am

WHAT A PRICK!

I would write to the club and have them - his disability has been picked on in a massive way and that steward needs to be stopped from doin it to any other away fans!

:ayatollah:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:20 am

Perhaps you should of done Chief. i hate bullies like that with a passion. When supporters behave themselves you always get arseholes like him trying to be something they are not.
At least when it looks like it might kick off they keep their power hungry heads right down. Can feel your anger buddy. :lol:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:25 am

I totally agree Gwyn coz I was stood next to u , that baldy prick must have fancied his 5 mins of fame infront of the rest of the dayglow Gestapo :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:29 am

Hi Gwyn
It's not just Cardiff but just about every club has to endure these morons. A few years back a young girl of around 12 years of age was struck by a coin from the upper tier. The poor girl was carried out with blood streaming out of her head. Naturally her father went bonkers with the stewards and so did a few others as they were doing nothing about the missiles raining down. Also like you said they did not like anyone causing a bit of banter.
Word of warning though, if you think these clowns are bad be prepared for Derby's stewards. They are the worst. I talked to a policeman up there and even he said the stewards were numptys and that they cause mote trouble than the away fans. Coming out of pride park there was the usual banter with the home fans. FFS! Stewards were gesturing and posturing like a bunch of chavs outside the ground! Some of the lads managed to clock some names to report but I don't know if they have been reprimanded or not. I could not believe it!

Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:12 pm

I doubt it Bloo. Does any one believe the word of a football supporter over arseholes like that.
Silly thing is if you shout boo or even Bloo at them they shit themselves. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:21 pm

i think i know the 1 that got chucked out and he usually watches the game with binocullars he takes with him. he genuinely cant see that far

Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:10 pm

way out of order, ffs phone forest and complain total f*cking arseholes

rant over :evil:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:08 pm

all we were doing was merely to remind the Forest fans on the correct method of performing the " Nescafe bean shake " :lol:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:10 pm

:lol:

Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:05 am

gwyn,i was over by the block with our flags,the steward could not take his eyes off us,i saw the two boys being taken out,were they let back in or arrested

Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:00 am

SCABS!!!

Thats all theyr are

Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:07 am

Hope they weren't arrested and if they were tell them to make contact coz they'll have 50 witness's at their case.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:31 am

BigGwynram wrote:Hope they weren't arrested and if they were tell them to make contact coz they'll have 50 witness's at their case.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:30 am

It's funny they don't pick on people bigger than them. I can't stand the c*nts either. The other Tuesday home game I walked in as normal and this yellow jacket walks over and says 'excuse me but the green and amber lights are saying your a concession' yes because maybe i'm a student? And he wanted proof! We turned around and there were about 10 plus stewards watching people coming through the turnsiles! They are being paid to watch people come into the ground! UNBELIVABLE! Take their jobs way too seriously. One day something big is going to kick off with stewards because they are causing more trouble than police in most cases.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:50 am

surely u must have provided proof when the cards were bought and paid for originally ? Aslong as the foto matches the card owner then the stewards should be briefed to do no more than do that ! :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:56 am

Martyn1963 wrote:surely u must have provided proof when the cards were bought and paid for originally ? Aslong as the foto matches the card owner then the stewards should be briefed to do no more than do that ! :ayatollah:

Yeah my photo's on my entry card, but he was determined to be a pr*ck about it.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:03 pm

I reckon they should start giving out brains and common sense along with the flourescent donkey jackets dont you? :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:22 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Hope they weren't arrested and if they were tell them to make contact coz they'll have 50 witness's at their case.

Just read this thread and agree with you Gwyn he was a c**t. The two lads are brothers and were ejected by the old bill and that steward. They als had another brother with them with a small lad and he left to see if they were ok and he could'nt get back in Tossers the lot of them mate.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:29 pm

The stewards were wankers up there mind! I along with other city fans tend to stand with ur mates on away games where ever u want! NOpe, these stewards were determined to check every ticket and make sure u were in ur correct seat! I sed im not being funny but theres an empty row by there with 5 mins to kick off, it wasnt going to fill up because it was so close to ko! He wasnt letting my mate cum down to where i was sitting! SO i went further up where there was a woman and she just let me walk past her and go and join my mate! What a bunch of useless twats the male stewards were! BIt of authority goes to their heads!

Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:30 pm

I had a problem with the stewards as well, not on the same level as the partially sighted guy but still. I go to the away matches with about 6 other lads, 3 of them have small boys about 3 foot nothing (I mean Earnie could look like a giant compared to them). We always sit in the front row of the stand, so the lads can see. We never cause any bother, and although the atmosphere isn't as good down the front we put up with it cause we want the young lads to enjoy them selves.

Anyways got to the grouond went inside, hadn't bothered looking at the tickets as it doesn't usually matter, and the prick of a steward stopped us and said go to your proper seats. So we tried to explain that there was three young lads who were short and we always sit at the front with them and we sit down, don't cause a fuss etc etc. He wasn't having any of it, basically told us it was our clubs fault for issuing the tickets out to us and to complain to them. We argued for about 10 minutes and by this point the game had kicked off. I pointed out to the steward there was a row of about 10 seats available, he wasn't having any of it. By this point we couldn't be arsed arguing anymore so we had to find somewhere to stand. The poor wee lads didn't see most of the first half. It was only when I pointed out to a copper that the lads couldn't see and could he please request to the steward for them and their 3 dads to go into the half empty row just so they can watch the match. The steward kicked up a fuss but in the end gave in.

I mean, really what was the point in the whole argument in the end?!?!? What exactly did they get out of it? Did they jizz their pants at the thought of causing misery to three young boys, or just got a hard on from being on a power trip. Asshole!

Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:46 pm

There was a time that stewards was to frightened to say anything to us. Now we get bullied by them it is time we reclaimed our bad attitude back.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:50 pm

Whatever happened to us having our own stewards there?! We used to have a good laugh with them and got to know them quite well.