Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HOWS ABOUT THIS FOR POSITIVE...

Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:47 am

With Burke and Whitts back we will be without doubt the best team going into the play-offs

Chris Burke is possibly the best player in this division at attacking defenders down the channels
and stop/starting his runs. He drags defenders out and is direct. But he's also adept at putting
his foot on the ball mid-run. This gives our strikers and players like Whitts the chance to make
second runs, defenders hate that. For the first time yesterday I saw something of James Collins
in Gerrard, not the most skilful, but looked ready to die for the cause yesterday (or kill his own
team-mates :lol:) Darcy got away with murder yesterday, but will learn from it, and apart from
the mistakes looked good. We missed Whitts yesterday, no doubt, and i think there is still a few
goals left in him this season.

Bothroyd, Chopra, Burke, Whittingham, McCormack... there's by far the most dangerous strike-force
in the division.... and they play for Cardiff City!!

I'm frightening myself here :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: HOWS ABOUT THIS FOR POSITIVE...

Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:57 am

taffyapple wrote:With Burke and Whitts back we will be without doubt the best team going into the play-offs

Chris Burke is possibly the best player in this division at attacking defenders down the channels
and stop/starting his runs. He drags defenders out and is direct. But he's also adept at putting
his foot on the ball mid-run. This gives our strikers and players like Whitts the chance to make
second runs, defenders hate that. For the first time yesterday I saw something of James Collins
in Gerrard, not the most skilful, but looked ready to die for the cause yesterday (or kill his own
team-mates :lol:) Darcy got away with murder yesterday, but will learn from it, and apart from
the mistakes looked good. We missed Whitts yesterday, no doubt, and i think there is still a few
goals left in him this season.

Bothroyd, Chopra, Burke, Whittingham, McCormack... there's by far the most dangerous strike-force
in the division.... and they play for Cardiff City!!

I'm frightening myself here :lol: :ayatollah:

:o :o :o SCARE ME BABY YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Gerrard has found his passion in his belly - i like to watch him as a player he is a solid player with guts - he just needs a little shaping and support for his experience and he is going to be a great asset to the club :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

As for the rest of the team they are pulling together and finding what they need for it to work they are gelling and getting stronger and more confident :ayatollah:

Blooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooarmy! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:42 am

With injured players coming back thing are looking a lot better than last year,but this is CCFC and there is always a sting in the tail. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:43 am

we need the fellah in the number 16 shirt firing on all four cylinders too ! :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:58 am

Anyone know when burke and whitts are back.