Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JUST BACK FROM FOREST !

Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:44 pm

OK game , brill result but only 1200 Bluebirds turned up to watch , after beating the Jerks infront of 25,000 I thought more would have made the effort ?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: JUST BACK FROM FOREST !

Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:46 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:OK game , brill result but only 1200 Bluebirds turned up to watch , after beating the Jerks infront of 25,000 I thought more would have made the effort ?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

u just got home? did u walk home :lol:

i would of loved to go. no money though :cry:

Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:48 pm

no our bus got pulled by the OB just outside Notts and they kept us for ages , wankers ! Plus we live up in the valleys and not Cardiff :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:52 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:no our bus got pulled by the OB just outside Notts and they kept us for ages , wankers ! Plus we live up in the valleys and not Cardiff :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: i thought u took a detour around Belfast :lol:

Glad you had a good time :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:55 pm

Nope just the suburbs of outer Nottingham and their finest hostelries and Spar Shops ! The fuckers invoked the 10 mile rule " AFTER " the game and confescated every single drop of booze on the bus :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:42 am

Martyn1963 wrote:Nope just the suburbs of outer Nottingham and their finest hostelries and Spar Shops ! The fuckers invoked the 10 mile rule " AFTER " the game and confescated every single drop of booze on the bus :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ouch :shock:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:40 am

I was home and in me pj's by 10.30 :D

Hanging today after a brill weekend - week off now to recover :ayatollah:

Martyn being a "valleys" bus not a Cardiff coach :lol: :lol: i can imagine there was quite a bit of booze "removed" from the coach :lol:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:33 am

yeah Jez all of it :lol: apparantly someone nicked some cans from the shop and because of a lack of " co - operation " then I bet the local nick had a right old knees up last night ! :ayatollah: