Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THIS MONKEY FACE THREAD

Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:06 pm

Fair play its got to be a football forum biggest ever thread but 99% of the posts come from Baz and Chippy :lol: with a little bit of Jez thrown in (she must be curious) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: THIS MONKEY FACE THREAD

Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:08 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Fair play its got to be a football forum biggest ever thread but 99% of the posts come from Baz and Chippy :lol: with a little bit of Jez thrown in (she must be curious) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't blame me :lol: Baz is a dirty c*nt.

Im innocent :lol:

Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:10 pm

It doesnt matter which one of you gives or which one takes !! you're both dirty fuckers. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:12 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:It doesnt matter which one of you gives or which one takes !! you're both dirty fuckers. :lol: :lol: :lol:

i prefer taking it actually. it is a tight squeeze but baz gets it up there ;) :lol:

Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:14 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: I am far from curious!!!

def. gonna leave it to them too :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:18 pm

Na best steer clear lass. Nobody would recognise you ! :lol: :lol: Did you enjoy your trip to NF today someone said they saw you on the telly. I wouldn't know haven't got a clue what you look like. :lol:

Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:21 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Na best steer clear lass. Nobody would recognise you ! :lol: :lol: Did you enjoy your trip to NF today someone said they saw you on the telly. I wouldn't know haven't got a clue what you look like. :lol:

you just saw the top of jezz head over the advertising boards bopping up and down.

she is only 4ft 3 nuclear :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:22 pm

chippy909 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Na best steer clear lass. Nobody would recognise you ! :lol: :lol: Did you enjoy your trip to NF today someone said they saw you on the telly. I wouldn't know haven't got a clue what you look like. :lol:

you just saw the top of jezz head over the advertising boards bopping up and down.

Oi Chops watch it :lol:

Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:24 pm

Jez wrote:
chippy909 wrote:

She wasnt giving head was she ?

Oi Chops watch it :lol: