Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I WAS WRONG

Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:32 pm

And will now admit my mistake, i predicted us to finish 10th and not have the passion or belief to finish in the play offs.

I will admit how wrong i was, and although we are quite not there yet, surely we can not lose out now, we are in a superb position. :ayatollah:

So credit to the players and management staff at the club and DJ included who i have never been a fan of, i will eat my words and say your doing a great job under the circumstances with regards to the goings on at the club.

HATS OFF TO YOU ALL. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: I WAS WRONG

Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:40 pm

let's get there first nobby before starting throwing acolades around !

46 games in a season and all that :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:41 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:let's get there first nobby before starting throwing acolades around !

Im only saying it because we wont finish 10th now. :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:47 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:let's get there first nobby before starting throwing acolades around !

like i said - we win saturday! one more big push - and Newcastle beat B'pool. and WE ARE THERE! :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:49 pm

I also predicted we would only win 2 games in March, glad i was wrong there to, no wonder i never win a football bet. :lol:

Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:49 pm

it's all IF IF IF'S merlin .Let's cross the line before we can settle the nerves

whatever happens it's been another great season following our club

Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:55 pm

nobby wrote:

Can't we still finish tenth?

Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:57 pm

Wayne S wrote:
nobby wrote:

Can't we still finish tenth?

No, looking at the table the lowest we can finish is 8th.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:18 pm

nobby wrote:

Cool, great that we can start crossing off the teams. I think we can still finish ninth though with Reading having two games in hand.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:21 pm

Wayne S wrote:
nobby wrote:

Cool, great that we can start crossing off the teams. I think we can still finish ninth though with Reading having two games in hand.

I cant see us finishing outside the top 6 though, even with what happened last season, surely it wont happen again, 3 points Saturday and we are there. :ayatollah: