Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Im tamping! Playoffs

Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:11 pm

Right.............. breathes.......... before this season, at ninian park i hadn't missed a home game since 97 and have all the ticket stubs here on my desk, the year of our playoff final i lost my job, so couldn't get a season ticket, but managed to keep my home ticket run going! could i get a ticket for the final? like feck i was watching it in a pub!!!

this year i lost abit of faith, had a baby boy, new car plus i didn't like the new stadium and riddler so didn't get a season ticket , most financial option too me, but have been to most games this year, but again... like then, it looks like we'll get to the playoffs and i wont get a ticket! :twisted:

while thousands will get one, the once every 3 years big game feckers, if it happens ill say good bye, i wont go down anymore, had a gutsful

Re: Im tamping! Playoffs

Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:14 pm

you could proberly say its my fault for not getting a season ticket this year, but ive been going down that place for fecking years
, i dunno

Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:17 pm

It's your own fault for not getting a season ticket....... :lol:

So your not going anymore because of your own stupidity - sounds like a case of cutting your nose of to spite your face - to me!

Dont be silly - Once a bluebird - Always a Bluebird! :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:19 pm

if it is ambassadors get tickets i have access to 3 season tickets so if season ticket holders get 2 tickets thats 6 im entitled to and i only need 3, so if thats how it works out ill see what i can do mate.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:26 pm

cheers rob, your a good man, ill just take my punishment

just always seem to get shit apon thats all, or just bad luck, but both times ive come to big problems in my life and the last thing on my mind was a season ticket

ignore me, just pissed and dwelling on things

Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:29 pm

If you have got your stubs, you should be able to get one, aslongs as your willing to queue a couple of hours

Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:38 pm

This has to be the earliest rant for a 'big game' ticket EVER and we're not even there yet.

However, hope you get one IF we are there.

You got me thinking, I am in that empty bit above the Grandstand, we were only put there because the club buggered up our lower tier seatin.g I suppose I'll have to pay full whack for a seat IF we make the play offs, that aint happening so will I be allowed a seat elsewhere?

May see you in the pub Ben.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:18 am

rob wrote:if it is ambassadors get tickets i have access to 3 season tickets so if season ticket holders get 2 tickets thats 6 im entitled to and i only need 3, so if thats how it works out ill see what i can do mate.

Rob Have I ever told you how strong, macho and intelligent you look? you what every man tries to be!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: