Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gotta be happy with that

Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:03 pm

A point today is just what I expected, really chuffed, this weekend has confirmed us in the Play offs now I think. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Gotta be happy with that

Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:05 pm

yes :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:07 pm

Yes good point today :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:13 pm

I said to a few people on Saturday that a win against the Jacks and a draw with Forest would pretty much seal a play off spot.

Hope I am right.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:13 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:I said to a few people on Saturday that a win against the Jacks and a draw with Forest would pretty much seal a play off spot.

Hope I am right.

four games left we need another 4 to be sure so dont count your chickens if we would of had investments and players
brought in like dj wanted we would of walked this league

but may scrape through on a wing and a prayer !

Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:16 pm

mallo wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:I said to a few people on Saturday that a win against the Jacks and a draw with Forest would pretty much seal a play off spot.

Hope I am right.

four games left we need another 4 to be sure so dont count your chickens if we would of had investments and players

Agree mallo, if DJ was able to bring in the players we were ALL promised then i think we would have been pushing for an automatic place now. :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:20 pm

nobby wrote:
mallo wrote:

Hope I am right.

Agree mallo, if DJ was able to bring in the players we were ALL promised then i think we would have been pushing for an automatic place now. :ayatollah:

the team are showing some bottle now thou in fairness but are struggling but we should do it as long as all back and semi fit
as other teams will be just as tired end of season ..... and wont lookj forward to playing us