Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

gerrard v marshall

Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:01 pm

thats our season over :(

fighting on the pitch ffs
Last edited by Ben on Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: gerrard v marshall

Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:01 pm

f*cking ridiculous.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:03 pm

ffs yellow cards being dished out everywhere ffs

Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:10 pm

f*cking mental..... just watched it all unravel on the telly

f**k knows what its all about

marshall been solid though a few good saves, some great punches, specially the one just then on blackstock (watch out gerrard that could have been you !!)

Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:11 pm

well they just kissed and made up, so handbags averted.

wonder if DJ will kick off though in the dressing room

Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:11 pm

Glad they sorted that out at the end. Decent point, I said before the Liecester game that I'd take 7 points from those 3 games and we got it. :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:13 pm

yer when they made up then, notice what gerrard said, well i read his lips and it sounded like "hope the CAMERAS are on us" then looked up to one or said "the cameras are on us"

Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:16 pm

Hey it shows they care

Well done City

Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:25 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Hey it shows they care

Well done City

i think it show the passion amongst them, fair play to them!!!!

Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:43 pm

Too many people moan about passion being shown - They give a f**k thats all I care about

Made up at end - Move on

Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:02 pm

Dobbin wrote:Too many people moan about passion being shown - They give a f**k thats all I care about

Made up at end - Move on

Well said that man :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:32 pm

Dobbin wrote:Too many people moan about passion being shown - They give a f**k thats all I care about

Made up at end - Move on

EXACTLY!

read the thread again from start to finish - and it sounds so pathetic! how it went to FFS - to MOVE ON! I thought the same when they made up on the pitch - stops the useless f*cking media picking it out to plaster all over the place - although it probably wont stop the echo having a go!

Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:22 am

Bollocks lads!!!

Apart from the 0-0 scoreline against a top side yesterday, them two almost coming to blows
was the biggest indicator that we aint going to fall flat on our arses again this season. There
is passion, commitment and fight in this side. Of course they shouldnt have done it, but a
bit of handbags and a bollocking off DJ is all it'll turn out to be. The second the final whistle
went, Gerrard turned away from near enough the dug-out and walked straight back to Marshall..
there's no problem there! Gerrard aint the most cultured defender we've ever had, but f**k me
he threw his body in where it hurt yesterday.

Well done City!!!

Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:19 am

Obviously I'd rather see them not display that on the pitch but we can't doubt how much they care about the cause. If they do it again that will f**k me off but now they've made up, in retrospect, I think it was good to see in a twisted way.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:23 am

my first feelings were f**k sake thats all we need.

but the more i though about it, the more its shows they care..... 3months ago we would have been preying for that kind of passion, when we were all saying the players didnt care.

aslong as its all forgoten about, i dont think its to bad a thing to happen, it happens more than you think....

Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:24 am

Get them both in the ring any money raised to go towards the childrens hospital. I will buy a ticket :lol: Lets get ready to rumble :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:45 am

some real passion showed by the two players, he arent going to fall on our faces this season

Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:05 am

When I saw it happen I said to my mate 'I wish we showed passion like that last season' as everyone else has said, we aint gonna colapse this season. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:12 am

i was typing as it was unfolding, and thinking UHHHH OHHHH

just like the anitcs that apprently happened after preston last year and our season fella apart!

Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:56 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Get them both in the ring any money raised to go towards the childrens hospital. I will buy a ticket :lol: Lets get ready to rumble :ayatollah:

throw ridsdale in amongst them and the stadium would sell out for that one