Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

STRONGBOW DIET

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:26 pm

I been on it since 3 pm yesterday and ave lost 36 hrs can anyone (if there is anyone) out there remind me of what i've missed :D

last thing i remember is chpera scoring the 2nd for the blues, from there on its been a blank :lol:

not even 6hrs of paintballing this morning could clear the fog

help help help :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: STRONGBOW DIET

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:31 pm

You sent me a PM telling me that you wanted to give me all the money in your bank :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:32 pm

China ended communism,

Nigeria flew a rocket to the moon

60 Swansea supporters died late last night in a mass suicide after the result yesterday

you haven't missed much mate :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:42 pm

China ended communism,quote
no shit ?

Nigeria flew a rocket to the moon
so did morgan fueled by coal

60 Swansea fans died late last night in a mass suicide after the result yesterday
only 60 ?dissapointed :(

you haven't missed much mate :lol:[/quote]yeh missed 2 rounds breakfast n dinner never ind always wembley to catch back up

You sent me a PM telling me that you wanted to give me all the money in your bank
you can have my 7k overdaft no probs, can i have 100 quid cash back to put away for the playoffs :D :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:43 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:47 pm

Deal :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:42 am

The Premier 1 wrote:I been on it since 3 pm yesterday and ave lost 36 hrs can anyone (if there is anyone) out there remind me of what i've missed :D

last thing i remember is chpera scoring the 2nd for the blues, from there on its been a blank :lol:

not even 6hrs of paintballing this morning could clear the fog

help help help :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Funny you should mention that so have I.

Replace your 6 hrs paintballing with sleeping Sunday afternoon though. I'm totally out of sync now. Hope I get some sleep before the Forest game.