Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JACKS DECORATE TOILET

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:22 pm

They spread shit over the walls so they would feel more at home. :o

Re: JACKS DECORATE TOILET

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:38 pm

Disgusting behaviour Gwyn but 2 wrongs do not make a right - your idiots did that at ours rememember or are you that senile?

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:39 pm

bloo wrote:Disgusting behaviour Gwyn but 2 wrongs do not make a right - your idiots did that at ours rememember or are you that senile?

Bloo - you fecking nob - you just contradicted yourself in less than 20 words! :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:43 pm

Merlin wrote:
bloo wrote:Disgusting behaviour Gwyn but 2 wrongs do not make a right - your idiots did that at ours rememember or are you that senile?

Bloo - you fecking nob - you just contradicted yourself in less than 20 words! :lol:

Merlin you really are thick. Read the post again. Cardiff wreck the bogs and which does not make it justifiable for swans to do the same.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:46 pm

bloo wrote:
Merlin wrote:

Merlin you really are thick. Read the post again. Cardiff wreck the bogs and which does not make it justifiable for swans to do the same.

Me thick! dont think so. Read your own post again......... It sounds pathetic and has no substance what-so-ever!
get a life will you.....

you lose 2-1 and we've never seen so many jacks pop out of the woodwork! lol its rather amusing! :lol:

never beat the jacks - UP YOUR AIRY' ! :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:48 pm

So you are denying that Cardiff fans did not spread shit over the walls and wreck the toilets at the Liberty?

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:52 pm

I was talking to a copper who is in charge of all sporting events in Wales and he was telling me that the damage that happened to your toilets was not as bad as your chairman made out.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:54 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:I was talking to a copper who is in charge of all sporting events in Wales and he was telling me that the damage that happened to your toilets was not as bad as your chairman made out.

Still it's done by absolute knobheads and there is no way anyone should defend them Cardiff or Swansea.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:55 pm

DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR BY ANY PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whatever stadium they are at - immature and pathetic BUT you will always have little twats thinking its big to set fire, graffitti, flood and damage things.......

They do not have the ability to control themselves which is very sad :oops:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:55 pm

Of course I remember, but I also remember the flak(and rightly so) we took for those few idiots,so are you saying it's wrong when we do it, so we can be criticised and condemned, but when your idiots reciprocate, then we should say nothing and just accept it.

Does seem a bit of irony there. :o

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:59 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Of course I remember, but I also remember the flak(and rightly so) we took for those few idiots,so are you saying it's wrong when we do it, so we can be criticised and condemned, but when your idiots reciprocate, then we should say nothing and just accept it.

Gwyn I am not saying that you should accept it far from it. You read the Swansea internet forums and everyone is disgusted by it. Both sets of fans have unsavoury types who should be banned for life for carrying out these acts. Unfortunately we cannot have CCTV in a public toilet so therefore there should be police or stewards inside the entrance to the toilets to prevent it happening.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:04 pm

Bloo you should be banned off this board for life, your a f*cking nuisance... I wish i was a moderator ,you'd have been banned last night for the shit you were spewing on here.. f**k off back to your own board... please

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:05 pm

bloo wrote:
CCFC1990 wrote:I was talking to a copper who is in charge of all sporting events in Wales and he was telling me that the damage that happened to your toilets was not as bad as your chairman made out.

Still it's done by absolute knobheads and there is no way anyone should defend them Cardiff or Swansea.

Im not defending it at all mate, you are just spouting shit with out knowing the full facts.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:06 pm

bloo wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Of course I remember, but I also remember the flak(and rightly so) we took for those few idiots,so are you saying it's wrong when we do it, so we can be criticised and condemned, but when your idiots reciprocate, then we should say nothing and just accept it.

Gwyn I am not saying that you should accept it far from it. You read the Swansea internet forums and everyone is disgusted by it. Both sets of fans have unsavoury types who should be banned for life for carrying out these acts. Unfortunately we cannot have CCTV in a public toilet so therefore there should be police or stewards inside the entrance to the toilets to prevent it happening.

totaly agree but it ssays some thing when we have to have stewards at the lavs
how anyone can do something so disgusting is beyond

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:20 pm

Don't ban him, I love destroying him. 8-)

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:22 pm

Hence my first post in this thread!!! :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:31 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Don't ban him, I love destroying him. 8-)

Gwyn set them up and I'll knock them down :D

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:35 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:
bloo wrote:

Im not defending it at all mate, you are just spouting shit with out knowing the full facts.

It does not matter mate if there was less damage done to the Liberty Stadium than the CCS, damage was done with intent and it's despicable and outright disgusting. If they are caught, Ban them for life!

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:36 pm

if they're caught rub their noses in it and then ban em.. f*cking disgusting

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:41 pm

Come on you lot if you dont stop it i will have to ring my BELL again. 8-) 8-)

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:42 pm

JonnieBlue wrote:if they're caught rub their noses in it and then ban em.. f*cking disgusting

Quite agree.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:45 pm

well at the end of the day thay had to feel like they were at home

shit on the walls shit on the pitch :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:36 am

The Premier 1 wrote:well at the end of the day thay had to feel like they were at home

shit on the walls shit on the pitch :lol: :ayatollah:
:lol: :lol: :lol: