Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PATIENT, NO, SERIOUSLY BORING.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:58 pm

Laughed yesterday listening to a Jack saying how much they dominated the play and controlled the game with their patient build up.

Not sour grapes, coz if you ain't noticed ,we won, "patient" that was some of the most boring play I have ever seen, keeping posession means nowt if you don't produce results, or even goals that may bring results.

How can a team that have score 6 less than Peterboro who are bottom of the division hope to get into the play offs.

Re: PATIENT, NO, SERIOUSLY BORING.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:03 pm

It was the "pitch" gwyn and all the other games they've played away :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:04 pm

Gwyn we are fifth in the league - we must have done something right to get this far and I for one am not complaining - it's taken us all of 2 seasons with very little money spent - that should me admired not mocked. It's taken Cardiff a long time and a lot of money to get here.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:08 pm

you just been lucky thats all

CARDIFF CAPITAL CITY OF WALES -WE GET EVERYTHING :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:13 pm

Ridiculous claims really. We sat back and defended out final third. By the time they stopped
farting about in midfield we had plugged up and holes in defence. Then when their moves
broke down (which they always did) our lads were direct, and a real goal threat. Well we must
have been cos we scored more goals than them, the daft jack bastards.

Ask Paolo Sausage or whatever his name is would he rather have his tidy technically good
midfielders or Michael Chopra and Jay Bothroyd. No brainer.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:15 pm

Oh yes and they lost in Blackpool coz it was raining and they ain't used to it. :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:39 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Oh yes and they lost in Blackpool coz it was raining and they ain't used to it. :lol:

And you lost in Newcastle because you were shit! On and off the field by all accounts!

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:56 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Laughed yesterday listening to a Jack saying how much they dominated the play and controlled the game with their patient build up.

Not sour grapes, coz if you ain't noticed ,we won, "patient" that was some of the most boring play I have ever seen, keeping posession means nowt if you don't produce results, or even goals that may bring results.

How can a team that have score 6 less than Peterboro who are bottom of the division hope to get into the play offs.

there lack of goals will be there downfall gwyn they need a resukt against scunthorpe or i dont think they will make it they still got to play an inform bristol city..

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:04 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Laughed yesterday listening to a Jack saying how much they dominated the play and controlled the game with their patient build up.

according to the stats i was looking at on a website possesion was 50/50

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:06 pm

they passed it around well but thats about it..

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:07 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:

We won the league in 2000 under John Hollins playing boring footie - it can happen you know. What would worry me the most is if we were on fire going into the playoffs. look at Leeds, Millwall last year and Sheff Utd. It always seems to be the side that just scrapes in.

That could be Swansea ;)

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:10 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:

Take away the constant passing between the back 4 and thats how they managed 50%. Like f**k they dominated the game.

Just hope they don't make the play offs, they don't deserve it.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:36 am

bloo wrote:We won the league in 2000 under John Hollins playing boring footie - it can happen you know. What would worry me the most is if we were on fire going into the playoffs. look at Leeds, Millwall last year and Sheff Utd. It always seems to be the side that just scrapes in.

That could be Swansea ;)

Well Bloo at least your honest enough toadmit it will be a struggle for you lot to make the finals.

As most on here know I dont have much time for this rivalry between 2 Welsh clubs. Thats down to me being an ex-pat for many years and being confronted by stuck up English who think they are superior to us. Just my experience.

However one thing I will say and I dont say this lightly is that your team you brought to the CCS yesterday was the most boring team I have witnessed all season. At first I put this down to the fact you were the away team but from what I have been told from other Jacks thats how you play week in week out. Well if that is the case and if you guys get to the play offs its going to be very embarrising for Welsh football.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:33 am

Bloo. Not being funny fella, but I thought it was totally bizarre that your team was trying to run the clock down when there was still about an hour to play. It was like it was the 90th minute and you were trying to waste time. Its no wonder your team has scored so few goals, with that mentality.