Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: THE CANTON MILE SONG

Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:44 am

Where did i say they were?

However what I did say was, most cases we only hear stories second hand, unlike the Canton mile where we seen it first hand.And what it shows is a much larger group of yours being chased off by a much smaller group of Cardiff, we will never know if they were super human coz no Jacks stood their ground to find out. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now, however if you read the Jack army book, you would think that it was a one sided victory with battered Cardiff fans left lying around on the pavements, somewhat different to what we have seen in evidence, so perhaps they were lying or at the very least exaggerating events, but all the other times they were telling the truth, like Italy where they battered us, unfortunately yet again, lot's of people know the real truth yet again.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:40 am

bloo wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Haven't seen the CCTV footage of that, but lot's of us have seen the Canton mile footage on CCTV, just because you tell a story enough times, that don't make it the truth. :lol: :lol:

Just like thos 6, 15 year old Jacks who chased the 200 thirty year old soul crew boys into the sea, if it get's any more rediculous, it will be one Jack chased two thousand Cardiff fans into the sea, tell it often enough and there'll be plenty of Jacks who'll believe it and hundreds who swear they seen it. :lol: :lol:

Gwyn just because you (ghost) wrote a book doesn't make you an intellectual.
I expected better from you than glorifying football violence after the club is trying to eradicate it. But you cannot educate pork as the saying goes!

very hypocritical of you mr I wanna be bloo. On Saturday night you were the one acting up on the beloved Mr Tooze's behalf - "you wouldn't want to take a punch off him" and "ask the Cardiff boys in Italy" were two I believe you came out with. You cannot act the keyboard warrior, calling out all sorts and then trying to criticise those who retort.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:39 pm

bloo wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Did I say I had a degree in English?

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CORRECTIONS - THREE MISTAKES IN TWO SENTENCES, NOT GREAT:

Gwyn, to pass any degree you must at least have a basic grasp of spelling the Queens :o (QUEEN'S - possesive noun) English correctly?
I'm quite positive that handing in a thesis with grammatical errors and poor spelling, :? (NO COMMA NEEDED) would quite possibly hinder ones :roll: (ONE'S - possesive again. You really must do better) chances of progressing through whatever course you are studying.

And for the record my masters degree is in computer science :D

IF YOU'RE TRYING TO SOUND POMPOUS AND INTELLECTUAL, AT LEAST GET IT RIGHT