Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:55 pm

That's what happens when the Jack Bastards are in town :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: THE CANTON MILE SONG

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:59 pm

BigGwynram wrote:We had joy,we had fun,
Watching Swansea on the run.
Made us laugh, made us smile,
Seeing them do the Canton mile.

More like the Mumbles mile your lads ran a few times :D and you cannot deny that!

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:14 pm

Haven't seen the CCTV footage of that, but lot's of us have seen the Canton mile footage on CCTV, just because you tell a story enough times, that don't make it the truth. :lol: :lol:

Just like thos 6, 15 year old Jacks who chased the 200 thirty year old soul crew boys into the sea, if it get's any more rediculous, it will be one Jack chased two thousand Cardiff fans into the sea, tell it often enough and there'll be plenty of Jacks who'll believe it and hundreds who swear they seen it. :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:18 pm

BigGwynram wrote:We had joy,we had fun,

I like that, its a fun tune to sing :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:31 pm

We had joy,we had fun,

But the fun didn't last,
Coz tha bastards ran to fast.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:35 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Haven't seen the CCTV footage of that, but lot's of us have seen the Canton mile footage on CCTV, just because you tell a story enough times, that don't make it the truth. :lol: :lol:

Just like thos 6, 15 year old Jacks who chased the 200 thirty year old soul crew boys into the sea, if it get's any more rediculous, it will be one Jack chased two thousand Cardiff fans into the sea, tell it often enough and there'll be plenty of Jacks who'll believe it and hundreds who swear they seen it. :lol: :lol:

Gwyn just because you (ghost) wrote a book doesn't make you an intellectual.
I expected better from you than glorifying football violence after the club is trying to eradicate it. But you cannot educate pork as the saying goes!

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:37 pm

To the tune of...Terry Jacks, seasons in the sun...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvA-cOET ... re=related

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:41 pm

THE CANTON MILE ;) run yer jack bastards
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKW_13_MbqE

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:06 pm

Ghost wrote a book, :lol: :lol: and your correct that don't make me an intellectual, but I suppose my degree in Orthotics may help. 8-)

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:09 pm

papa wrote:THE CANTON MILE ;) run yer jack bastards
footage not great :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKW_13_MbqE

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:11 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Ghost wrote a book, :lol: :lol: and your correct that don't make me an intellectual, but I suppose my degree in Orthotics may help. 8-)

ha ha quality... i think you have a bad case of foot and mouth disease BLOO, every time you open your mouth you put your f*cking foot in it

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:15 pm

JonnieBlue wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Ghost wrote a book, :lol: :lol: and your correct that don't make me an intellectual, but I suppose my degree in Orthotics may help. 8-)

ha ha quality... i think you have a bad case of foot and mouth disease BLOO, every time you open your mouth you put your f*cking foot in it

Well for someone with a degree he sure cannot spell correctly, or his spell checker is dyslexic :D

I have a masters degree but I do not bleat about it

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:16 pm

bloo wrote:
JonnieBlue wrote:

Well for someone with a degree he sure cannot spell correctly, or his spell checker is dyslexic :D

I have a masters degree but I do not bleat about it

degrees in selling pegs and lucky heather dont count :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:17 pm

Did I say I had a degree in English?

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:20 pm

no you just boast about how much you "allegedly" earn. Your grammar isn't all that anyway bloo if you want to be picky.. its either " sure can't spell" or "cannot spell" not "sure cannot spell", doesn't really work does it... Wasn't a degree in English I take it?

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:24 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Did I say I had a degree in English?

Gwyn, to pass any degree you must at least have a basic grasp of spelling the Queens English correctly?
I'm quite positive that handing in a thesis with grammatical errors and poor spelling, would quite possibly hinder ones chances of progressing through whatever course you are studying.

And for the record my masters degree is in computer science :D
Last edited by bloo on Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:25 pm

bloo i got an HND but still use a spellchecker when using word :mrgreen:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:28 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:28 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:bloo i got an HND but still use a spellchecker when using word :mrgreen:

Mozzer old chap - Word has that horrible American spell checker. You type 'colour' and it really wants you to type 'color'.
I switch it off!'

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:30 pm

Bloo old chap, I really wish you'd turn your computer off aswell :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:36 pm

bloo wrote:

im doing lebaniese mith and folk law where dose jack (sorry english come into that) :cry:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:41 pm

bloo wrote:

Gwyn, to pass any degree you must at least have a basic grasp of spelling the Queens English correctly?
I'm quite positive that handing in a thesis with grammatical errors and poor spelling, would quite possibly hinder ones chances of progressing through whatever course you are studying.

Your first sentence is poorly constructed. There are rules to follow with regards to the construction of a question. This automatically makes your second sentence a ridiculous postulation. Either that or evidence that your own 'Masters Degree' was awarded by a lesser organisation.
I have to say that your admission of a Masters Degree in computer science is admirable. No need for you to buy condoms, your personality takes care of such matters, no doubt.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:49 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:bloo i got an HND but still use a spellchecker when using word :mrgreen:

Thats f**k all pal i got an STD . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:51 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:
bloo wrote:

im doing lebaniese mith and folk law where dose jack (sorry english come into that) :cry:

Get a proper job :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:55 pm

RobbieS wrote:
bloo wrote:

Your first sentence is poorly constructed. There are rules to follow with regards to the construction of a question. This automatically makes your second sentence a ridiculous postulation. Either that or evidence that your own 'Masters Degree' was awarded by a lesser organisation.
I have to say that your admission of a Masters Degree in computer science is admirable. No need for you to buy condoms, your personality takes care of such matters, no doubt.

Thank you.
I passed my masters degree in 1986 at Nottingham Trent University. Since then I have authored software for pc's and mobile devices. At present I write web based applications. I have 3 wonderful daughters and I am happily married. Thank you once again for your concern.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:03 pm

bloo wrote:I have to say that your admission of a Masters Degree in computer science is admirable. No need for you to buy condoms, your personality takes care of such matters, no doubt.

Thank you.

Having sex with you sister against her will does not qualify.

Pip pip.
I passed my masters degree in 1986 at Nottingham Trent University. Since then I have authored software for pc's and mobile devices. At present I write web based applications. I have 3 wonderful daughters and I am happily married. Thank you once again for your concern.[/quote]

Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:07 pm

Robbie, I am disappointed. I was expecting a polite, concise and intelligent reply from you. You even mucked up the 'quotes' which made it all the more confusing.
FYI - I do not have any sisters only a brother. That rules out any thoughts you may have had of me having an inter-family 'tête-à-tête' so to speak. ;)

Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:12 pm

bloo wrote:Robbie, I am disappointed. I was expecting a polite, concise and intelligent reply from you. You even mucked up the 'quotes' which made it all the more confusing.
FYI - I do not have any sisters only a brother. That rules out any thoughts you may have had of me having an inter-family 'tête-à-tête' so to speak. ;)

I could have done with your able assistance in computer trickery. Never mind, you grasped the theme adequately. I think you are confusing your terminology. What you chaps in Swansea call a wife, the rest of the world refers to as a sister. Hope that clears things up for you. Xxx

Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:33 am

BigGwynram wrote:Haven't seen the CCTV footage of that, but lot's of us have seen the Canton mile footage on CCTV, just because you tell a story enough times, that don't make it the truth. :lol: :lol:

Now it's you who is being ridiculous! In fact I find all these "there were 50 jacks and 5 of us but we took them on" amazing! Cardiff lads are superhuman. Why don't the government find employment for these 'heroes' in our military.
Perhaps not as that would involve real fighting.
I've witnessed some nasty scenes involving your so called finest in many south Wales towns. When they outnumber they bully when it's even they don't want to know.
Cardiff ain't superhuman Gwyn no matter how much you think they are.