Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

o/t help needed O2 contract

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:31 pm

I'm just wondering if anybody can help me? I need to change some account settings on my online O2 bill but i've forgotten my username and password and when you want to reset it you need to enter in your account number with O2 but i cant find mine anywhere i've never had any bill off them because it's all done through online billing. Any help would be much appreciated :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: o/t help needed O2 contract

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:36 pm

do u use firefox for your search engine?

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:39 pm

Nah i've been using google but it keeps saying it's on your bill but i've never had one, was just hoping somebody on here has had any problems finding it.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:43 pm

was thinking if you used firefox it would have stored your username and password.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:45 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:I'm just wondering if anybody can help me? I need to change some account settings on my online O2 bill but i've forgotten my username and password and when you want to reset it you need to enter in your account number with O2 but i cant find mine anywhere i've never had any bill off them because it's all done through online billing. Any help would be much appreciated :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

That's odd. I'm with 02 and i can never remember my password. Usually they ask for your email address and they send you an email with a link. You click the link and you can re-set your password.
Also check you emails as you should get an invoice//reminder every month stating your bill is due and if like me you pay by direct debit, then it should also say what date its due to be collected on. The account number should be in this email.

hope that helps!

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:46 pm

Do you have ANY evidence that the contract is yours (e.g. a written contract at hand?)

If so you could phone them, explain the situation, and see what they say.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:52 pm

I've done it ha. I found a confirmation letter off O2 from the first time i took the contract out and it had the number on there :D And after all of that i can't add unlimited text to my contract online :evil: Cheers for the help boys :ayatollah: