Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do we need drums to get the atmosphere going ?

You may select 1 option

View results

Do you still think we still need drums. POLL

Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:47 pm

Not a chance in hell, i hate the idea of drums.

Re: Do you still think we still need drums. POLL

Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:48 pm

:lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:51 pm

if NuclearBlue rings that bell one more time im going to kill him :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:05 pm

Just tapping the metal bit going round the back of the stadioum is good enough :D

Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:07 pm

Yes, the atmosphere yesterday was only cos it was Swansea, Reading next week will be back to the same

Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:09 pm

chippy909 wrote:if NuclearBlue rings that bell one more time im going to kill him :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BELLEND !! :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:47 pm

I THINK THAT THE FANS HAVE STARTED TO MAKE SOME NOISE IN THE SADIUM RECENTLY...THIS COULD BE THAT THE RESULTS ARE GOING OUR WAY AND WHERE WE FIND OURSELVES IN THE LEAGUE TABLE. I DONT THINK THAT WE NEED DRUMS OR EVEN NATIVE SOUTH AMERICAN PAN-FLUTE MUSIC TO GET THE ATMOSPHERE GOING, AS WE ARE NOT A SOULLESS CLUB LIKE OTHERS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY.THE STEWARDING POLICY HASNT HEPLED EITHER IN RELATION TO THIS MATTER.

HOWEVER, RESULTS ARE LOOKING HEALTHY AND WE AS FANS NEED TO REPOND TO MAKE SURE THAT WE DONT ONLY SING WHEN WE ARE WINNING BUT SUPPORT THE FULL 90 MINUTES. FAIR PLAY IT GREAT TO SEE THE GROUND ROCKIN YESTERDAY BUT IT WAS ALSO THE LAST TWENTY MINUTES AGAINST LEICESTER THAT SHOULD REMIND US ALL OF HOW WE CAN MAKE AN IMPACT AT THE STADIUM.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:51 pm

morgan65 wrote:I THINK THAT THE FANS HAVE STARTED TO MAKE SOME NOISE IN THE SADIUM RECENTLY...THIS COULD BE THAT THE RESULTS ARE GOING OUR WAY AND WHERE WE FIND OURSELVES IN THE LEAGUE TABLE. I DONT THINK THAT WE NEED DRUMS OR EVEN NATIVE SOUTH AMERICAN PAN-FLUTE MUSIC TO GET THE ATMOSPHERE GOING, AS WE ARE NOT A SOULLESS CLUB LIKE OTHERS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY.THE STEWARDING POLICY HASNT HEPLED EITHER IN RELATION TO THIS MATTER.

HOWEVER, RESULTS ARE LOOKING HEALTHY AND WE AS FANS NEED TO REPOND TO MAKE SURE THAT WE DONT ONLY SING WHEN WE ARE WINNING BUT SUPPORT THE FULL 90 MINUTES. FAIR PLAY IT GREAT TO SEE THE GROUND ROCKIN YESTERDAY BUT IT WAS ALSO THE LAST TWENTY MINUTES AGAINST LEICESTER THAT SHOULD REMIND US ALL OF HOW WE CAN MAKE AN IMPACT AT THE STADIUM.

no need to shout !!!!! :roll:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:58 pm

I cant believe us, Cardiff fuckin City 50% still want the drums. I hate them with a passion it tells everyone we are shit at singing and we need them drums to get an atmosphere. It makes want to explode like a nuclear explosion :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:03 pm

yesterday the whole place was standing and singing all we have to do is repeat this every game. and we dont need a drum to do it. :D

Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:08 pm

Well said that man :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:34 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Well said that man :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
nuclear told me yesterday he wanted drums :D while fiddling with his ding a ling

Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:38 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I cant believe us, Cardiff fuckin City 50% still want the drums. I hate them with a passion it tells everyone we are shit at singing and we need them drums to get an atmosphere. It makes want to explode like a nuclear explosion :lol:

With you on this. It's not an American football game. Or, even worse, an England match

Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:43 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Well said that man :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
nuclear told me yesterday he wanted drums :D while fiddling with his ding a ling

I will see if one of the girls will fiddle with my ding a ling Baz :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :D

Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:44 pm

:lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:35 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MLBfwblps8