Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE FANS WHO LEFT EARLY

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:57 am

Bet they are gutted now, plenty left before the 90 mins.

Re: THE FANS WHO LEFT EARLY

Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:01 am

Not just for the goal but missing the post match atmo!!!

gutting for them :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:04 am

The post match was special, something to cherish that, reminded me of the semi in wembley! :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:06 am

We were in the family stand - right up against the swans fans!! at the end of the game.... one guy was pointing at me and my mate and doing the old slicing his throat gesture! we were just laughing and holding up 2-1 on our fingers at him... he was raging red with anger the tosser! lol Awesome after the game aye! LOL :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:10 am

I actually went down to the concourse just before our second........for the first goal I did the same, said to a mate "you watch if I go down to the loo we'll score!!". We did, I then said to him with a couple of minutes to go that I was going down to the concourse again as it had worked first time.........the rest as they say is history. I ACTUALLY WON THE GAME FOR US YESTERDAY!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:14 am

Jez wrote:Not just for the goal but missing the post match atmo!!!

:ayatollah:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:19 am

I'm not gutted for them. Serves them right. Support your team til the end!

Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:32 am

Bloke next to me left 2 mins before goal Must of heard it on his way out.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:48 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:I'm not gutted for them. Serves them right. Support your team til the end!

Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:02 pm

LOYAL SUPPORTERS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:02 pm

quite a few from the ninian left early, my mate said "they will be gutted when we win" . well eynon you where right :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:06 pm

ade72 wrote:Bloke next to me left 2 mins before goal Must of heard it on his way out.
probably thought they were cheering him off ha ha ha

Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:01 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:I'm not gutted for them. Serves them right. Support your team til the end!

There are a few wrinklies by me (and my family member is one of them over the age of 75) he has had toes amputated from his feet and his balance is not the best HE HAS TO LEAVE EARLY every game to be able to take it steady down the stairs before all the people start pushing n shoving down the stairs SO YES I was gutted for people like that

Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:20 pm

We stayed half an hour after the game, then a few beers down the Cornwall after. Superb atmosphere. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:27 pm

Jez wrote:

There are a few wrinklies by me (and my family member is one of them over the age of 75) he has had toes amputated from his feet and his balance is not the best HE HAS TO LEAVE EARLY every game to be able to take it steady down the stairs before all the people start pushing n shoving down the stairs SO YES I was gutted for people like that

Yeah, I can understand that and I'm sorry he missed the end. I was just generalising really. some have no excuse or reason to miss the end.

Traffic problems? Easy, do what I do, go for a pint and let the traffic die down. Mind you, the trouble with that for me is I usually have too many pints waiting for the traffic to clear, end up pissed, make a night of it and end up picking my car up the following morning :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:32 pm

I usually have too many pints waiting for the traffic to clear, :lol:[/quote]

Yeh but you dont have to wait for the traffic to clear while standing in the middle of the road Chief!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:33 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I usually have too many pints waiting for the traffic to clear, :lol:

Yeh but you dont have to wait for the traffic to clear while standing in the middle of the road Chief!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :D[/quote]
:lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:53 pm

Jez wrote:

WRINKLIES YOU CHEEKY WHIPPERSNAPPER :oops: :oops: YOU'LL BE ONE B4 U KNOW IT. DO YOU THINK IT'S FUN PULLING THE CRACKS APART WHEN YOU SHAVE.
COCKY TOSSER

Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:11 pm

rob wrote:quite a few from the ninian left early, my mate said "they will be gutted when we win" . well eynon you where right :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

They might have been disappointed to miss the goal but I really don't think they were 'gutted' after all Chopra’s strike meant we beat the Jack Bastards.

BTW My mate went down the concourse to watch the last 3 minutes on the TV's. Apparently there is a short delay between live play and the broadcast on the box.

So he and about 5 others heard the biggest roar in history but had to wait an agonising few seconds for confirmation that Chopra had broken the gypsy curse.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:43 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:

I saw you inside the stadium by the bar in the ninian end with your black t-shirt and colourful sleeve tips, you looked lost and lonely. Poor sod.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:21 pm

baker wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:

I saw you inside the stadium by the bar in the ninian end with your black t-shirt and colourful sleeve tips, you looked lost and lonely. Poor sod.

Be fair that was at 2:30am ;)

Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:45 pm

I had to have a piss before the end and came out as Chopra scored. It was bedalm hugging people all the way back to my seat. Stayed to savour the post match atmosphere which was excellent. Surrela going back to the car as we were allowed to go through the new police metal cordon where the jack coaches came out. It was like walking into an SS style police state futuristic movie except it was 2010. Managed to give all the jacks the V sign as they went home looking downhearted.

An excellent day and glad the kick off was 5.20 as we were able to get a bellyful of beer in before the game.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:06 am

I wait about ten muns after every game and get a clear walk down the stairs, infact I would sat it's easier than Leaving b4 the end.

On BBC and sky I could see people walking out from the corners and it's sad they will never get that feeling just to get a quick ride home most of them.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:23 am

2blue2handle wrote:I wait about ten muns after every game and get a clear walk down the stairs, infact I would sat it's easier than Leaving b4 the end.

On BBC and sky I could see people walking out from the corners and it's sad they will never get that feeling just to get a quick ride home most of them.

same here, never miss the end of a game win or lose.. most of em leaving i never see at games our end anyway