Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What will you do with your Platambo refunds?

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:34 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: Bet you had all forgotten about that-----OOOOOH Luvlee Jublee £400 squid back!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: think i'll have a nice weekend away with the Mrs.....Man United away perhaps!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: What will you do with your Platambo refunds?

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:38 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:40 am

Forgot about that....Hoorah!! The weekend just gets better, thanks BS!! :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:40 am

Blazing Saddles wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: Bet you had all forgotten about that-----OOOOOH Luvlee Jublee £400 squid back!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: think i'll have a nice weekend away with the Mrs.....Man United away perhaps!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

I suppose for us paying monthly - they'll just cover the remaining payments and refund anything we've already payed? :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:16 am

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, decisions decisions :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:19 am

Blazing Saddles wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: Bet you had all forgotten about that-----OOOOOH Luvlee Jublee £400 squid back!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: think i'll have a nice weekend away with the Mrs.....Man United away perhaps!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Definitely go to more away games out of it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:22 am

I think they will try and say, you can't have the money back, what we meant was you won't have to pay for the seasons after.......

Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:28 am

Missed this wot refund please :oops:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:00 pm

i am going to spend mine on prostitution :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:20 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i am going to spend mine on prostitution :lol:

it would last you a couple of years if you stick to the ones from splott :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:34 pm

rob wrote:

it would last you a couple of years if you stick to the ones from splott :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
more with canton girls :D

Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:37 pm

rob wrote:

oi, i'm a splott boy......

couple of years you cheeky tw@t lol

surely you mean decades !!

I hear they got some great 3 for 2 offers on too.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:40 pm

Why does that not surprise me :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:41 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Why does that not surprise me :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:45 pm

I suppose that would be called BLOWING your money Chief !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:10 am

Merlin wrote:
I suppose for us paying monthly - they'll just cover the remaining payments and refund anything we've already payed? :ayatollah:

fortunately thats not how finance works, we agree to pay the finance company so they pay the club in full, on our behalf. our refund/free season deal is with the club not the finance company.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:11 am

what chance has anybody got of getting a penny from our club next season...................no f*cking chance :D