Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I got run over last night

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:59 am

Outside the Canton Cross. My leg's in a terrible state, sore as f**k at the moment, too

Re: I got run over last night

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:04 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG sorry to laugh but RUN OVER?????????????? lol what were you doing!!! :D

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:13 am

I was talking to my mates, I stepped back into the road and I felt something heavy on my leg. Turned out to be a car!! :evil:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:29 am

Dopey tw*t :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

still making me laugh!

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:31 am

oppps, saw you outside the cross, everyone was pilled out on the streets and drivers were just speeding past,

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:32 am

Nottage Blue, that makes you hard as f**k mate. 'How was your night last night?'... 'Oh, you know just got runover'. 'Safe'.

If it's still hurting you really should get it checked out. Or just get back on it!

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:32 am

Got a photo and posted it on my facebook page. It looks nasty today. Mind you, I think I would laugh, too.

Yeah, Ben, a disaster was waiting to happen there. It just happened to be me! :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:33 am

haha , all good fun! fecking cunting drivers :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:33 am

Zabier wrote:Nottage Blue, that makes you hard as f**k mate. 'How was your night last night?'... 'Oh, you know just got runover'. 'Safe'.

If it's still hurting you really should get it checked out. Or just get back on it!

:lol: :lol: Not even a 4x4 messes with me! :lol: :lol:

I must admit, as I had it resting on my leg, I couldn't figure out what it was for a few seconds :lol: Then I realised it was a car

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:34 am

Ben wrote:haha , all good fun! fecking cunting drivers :lol:

Exactly! Should have stuck to the Corp!

Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:32 pm

nottage you didnt hurt your leg did you as ben was trying to get you in a car boot :lol: :lol: :lol: disturbing stories off him last night, was you there when that bird was talking to us ans ben let out her secret about 2's up in an alley, her face was a picture when i mentioned it :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:38 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:nottage you didnt hurt your leg did you as ben was trying to get you in a car boot :lol: :lol: :lol: disturbing stories off him last night, was you there when that bird was talking to us ans ben let out her secret about 2's up in an alley, her face was a picture when i mentioned it :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I wasn't but I wish I was!!! A Kodak moment by the sounds of it!!

Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:22 pm

your all nuts i tell ya nuts :!:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:54 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:Outside the Canton Cross. My leg's in a terrible state, sore as f**k at the moment, too

You should of rung your f*cking bell. Then maybe the driver would of heard you and stopped.

I think the whole of Cardiff could here you and that bell :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:11 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:nottage you didnt hurt your leg did you as ben was trying to get you in a car boot :lol: :lol: :lol: disturbing stories off him last night, was you there when that bird was talking to us ans ben let out her secret about 2's up in an alley, her face was a picture when i mentioned it :lol: :lol:

she was/is a right rotter, tried chatting me up ages ago, then to really get in my good books she thought it would be cool to tell me she was out in canton one weekend , bent over in a alley, some guy dealing with her from behind whilst she sucked his mate off

defintly gonna win my heart LOL her face was a picture last night telling everyone outside the cross, then she walked out to everyone looking at her LOL

Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:19 pm

Whats that coming over your leg is it a Volvo is it a Volvo. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh Chippy it was me with the Bell :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:23 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Whats that coming over your leg is it a Volvo is it a Volvo. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheeky b*stard!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
What I need is a fit bird to come round and tend my wounds. Ain't happening though :roll:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:24 pm

chippy909 wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:Outside the Canton Cross. My leg's in a terrible state, sore as f**k at the moment, too

You should of rung your f*cking bell. Then maybe the driver would of heard you and stopped.

I think the whole of Cardiff could here you and that bell :lol:

Bell? I'm more lost than a Somali cabbie in Cathays

Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:27 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Whats that coming over your leg is it a Volvo is it a Volvo. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What I need is a fit bird to come round and tend my wounds. Ain't happening though :roll:

Come on girls form an orderly queue!! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:28 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:

Come on girls form an orderly queue!! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

:lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:50 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:I was talking to my mates, I stepped back into the road and I felt something heavy on my leg. Turned out to be a car!! :evil:

I saw it happen

You did well not to chuck ya pint in the passengers face when he rolled down the window to apologise for his mrs bad driving mate.

It didn't stop you from moving back into the middle of the road to continue drinking though did it? :D

Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:52 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:I was talking to my mates, I stepped back into the road and I felt something heavy on my leg. Turned out to be a car!! :evil:

I saw it happen

You did well not to chuck ya pint in the passengers face when he rolled down the window to apologise for his mrs bad driving mate.

It didn't stop you from moving back into the middle of the road to continue drinking though did it? :D

Something as minor as that never will stop me drinking!!! :lol: .

And pricks like that shouldn't force their way through but have consideration for what could happen. And you're right, he was a knob in the passenger seat

Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:04 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:

I saw it happen

Something as minor as that never will stop me drinking!!! :lol: .

And pricks like that shouldn't force their way through but have consideration for what could happen. And you're right, he was a knob in the passenger seat

Something tells me that if he had been driving, there were no women or children on board and Chops hadn't done the business there may have been bits of volvo all over Canton :D

Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:08 pm

You're right, Johnny Rythm, the driver has Chops to thank for my good mood. I'm glad you told me it was a Volvo, though, memory is a little hazy! :lol:

Mind you, without blowing my own trumpet, a volvo ran over my foot and I only have bruising. How hard am I? :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:27 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:You're right, Johnny Rythm, the driver has Chops to thank for my good mood. I'm glad you told me it was a Volvo, though, memory is a little hazy! :lol:

Mind you, without blowing my own trumpet, a volvo ran over my foot and I only have bruising. How hard am I? :lol: :lol:

FFS come on now, you're not that hard, it was only doing 0.5mph

If the truth be told and cars could speak it also said "excuse me please?" aout 5 times before it gently nudged you :lol:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:36 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:You're right, Johnny Rythm, the driver has Chops to thank for my good mood. I'm glad you told me it was a Volvo, though, memory is a little hazy! :lol:

FFS come on now, you're not that hard, it was only doing 0.5mph

If the truth be told and cars could speak it also said "excuse me please?" aout 5 times before it gently nudged you :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: True, I knew it wasn't going that fast, but that doesn't make for such a good story down the pub!! and they still weigh a couple of f*cking tonnes. That's not great going over your foot. Or rather down the back of my bloody leg!!!

It may have said excuse me, but instead of whispering it, it should have shouted it with its horn :lol:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:54 pm

quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: True, I knew it wasn't going that fast, but that doesn't make for such a good story down the pub!! and they still weigh a couple of f*cking tonnes. That's not great going over your foot. Or rather down the back of my bloody leg!!!

It may have said excuse me, but instead of whispering it, it should have shouted it with its horn :lol:[/quote]

:D Blame Snowy for not having decent beer garden