Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Did TG enjoy the day

Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:57 am

TG is a bluebird

Re: Did TG enjoy the day

Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:59 am

wayne wrote:TG is a bluebird

He likes to stand during the games maybe he wont object if we all did :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:00 am

carlccfc wrote:

He likes to stand during the games maybe he wont object if we all did :lol: :ayatollah:

The Riddler likes to stand too lately :lol: has he got BO? :lol: cos TG gives him a wide berth :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:37 am

I was under the stand near half time watching the game on the tv and they showed TG on the screen and a huge roar went up,I thought fair play the crowd love him.Then Chopra's goal was scored the tv's got a delay with the pictures. :oops:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:40 am

My mate spoke to him after the game.

TG LOVED IT !!

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:45 am

you shouldent of been under the stand chief you should of been supporting the boys. For 90 mins we should be watching cheering the lads on. Then drinking afterwards. Lol
Will book our tickets for qpr chief on thurs. Lower stand unless you want the upper . :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:49 am

TG enjoyed the day nearly as much as me

Wondering if he can speak today :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:50 am

Nuclearblue wrote:you shouldent of been under the stand chief you should of been supporting the boys. For 90 mins we should be watching cheering the lads on. Then drinking afterwards. Lol
Will book our tickets for qpr chief on thurs. Lower stand unless you want the upper . :ayatollah:

Lower, and I'll have a fiver change as well or I'll stop you getting into work

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:14 am

i ment tues not thurs and if thats the case you have defo persuaded me not to give you your change back . :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:37 am

I spoke to him before the game in bar under the lower grandstand, away bench side,
I said I hope you enjoy the game and shook his hand.
He was very polite and said thank you I will if beat Swansea with a grin then laughed.
He came across as a real gentleman, but with a good sense of humour, he walked off shaking everyone else's hand, he really seemed to be enjoying the occasion.

Nice one TG come back soon :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:09 pm

carlccfc wrote:

i noticed the whole ground was standing, the stewards didnt ask us to sit at all, i think they had bigger things on there minds :D