Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Michael Chopra song

Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:41 am

Sang after the final whistle was the loudest ever FACT . That still brings the hairs up on the back of my neck. BUZZING- :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: The Michael Chopra song

Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:45 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Sang after the final whistle was the loudest ever FACT . That still brings the hairs up on the back of my neck. BUZZING- :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It was superb Steve :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:47 am

carlccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Sang after the final whistle was the loudest ever FACT . That still brings the hairs up on the back of my neck. BUZZING- :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Was singing it at the top of my voice in a pub in Cyprus.

Everyon there looking at me like I was a loony :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:55 am

I was still singing it at 2am! :D

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:37 am

carlccfc wrote:

My neighbours here in Andover must be thinking who is that nutter singing football songs. Me and my 2 lads went ballistic when Chops scored the winner. My pregnant mrs wasnt happy-the sprog had a kicking fit just as we cheered!!!!

She isnt keen on the name Michael Chopra Hughes either......

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:38 am

I've always been an Earnshaw ahead of Chopra fan but I have to hold my hands up. Last night Michael, you changed my mind! :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:09 am

I have argued before that Chopra is our talisman, there is something about him and his relationship with our team and supporters that I cannot recall in a player for a long long time. (Earnie probably came closest in recent times).Despite his off the field antics.
I think he could be the man to lead us to the promised land.

ps 'who's that coming over the hill'

Still buzzing after yesterday and despite circumstances dictating that I had to watch game on TV.