Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Get in there my beauty

Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:01 am

Just got up on this lovely beautiful morning, with a bad head curry all over my "CHOPS" no pun intended haahaa, But hey what a fcuking day, atmosphere was awesome Jacks as always wankers. and to top it all off kids are well happy with their easter pressies.

OH AYE

BLOOOOOOBIRDS BLOOOOOOOBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Get in there my beauty

Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:36 am

That was so sweet. Im still up there on a cloud one of the best days watching the city op a par with reaching the FA Cup final .

Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:40 am

Nuclearblue wrote:That was so sweet. Im still up there on a cloud one of the best days watching the city op a par with reaching the FA Cup final .

Surpasses the Cup Final for me. Thats how big it is, Dave Jones. It's not just any other game. Would you say the scouse derby was just another game? no, of course you wouldn't :evil: Your comments took the shine off it a bit, not too much but enough for me to put up a page full of evil smileys :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: now f**k off back to scouse land and drop that yorkshire c**t off in Leeds while your at it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:01 am

i was absolutely buzzing yesterday and I have woken up this morning and still feel fantastic!

what a difference to a weekend it makes when city win, especially when we beat the gypos wilth an injury time winner at the canton end

just watched the highlights and you can see from chopras celebration that he KNOWS what it means

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: