Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jones you C@@T

Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:23 am

why did you have to make that comment. we just beat the scum and you do your best to infuriate the fans. f**k off you passionless scouse c**t, you should be savouring the win instead of having a dig. And Sousa you tw*t how was your shit, boring team better than us. The pair of you can f**k off and become bum chums in brighton.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
2- f*cking - 1
HAVE THAT YOU JACK TWATS.

Re: Jones you C@@T

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:51 am

I don't know why he felt the need to do it. I can understand he must get frustrated with fans commenting about decisions he makes but sometimes he needs to accept the fact that he gets things wrong and taking credit for 'doing things his way' was silly considering the 4-5-1 formation had us relying on Marshall's acrobatics and Blake's last ditch tackles!

I am a Jones fan but sometimes he doesn't help himself. I wish he could be less stubborn and just appreciate when he gets things wrong. If we get the Jacks in the playoffs I have a feeling his 'just another game' attitude won't work that time.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:10 am

We just beat the jacks what the f**k are you moaning about :roll: Dave Jones is the best manager we have ever had in my opinion and we are in our best position for 50 years yet you can still find negatives, its not DJ who should dissapear to Brighton. He is also right in what he said that the 3 points are more important at this stage

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:21 am

What did he say?? I missed what ever it was!

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:36 am

I disagree, I think he was having a go at people in the press/media who have suggested that he "doesnt get" the S Wales derby and that he "isnt up for it" hence previous defeats. In his interview he said the players and fans had surpassed themselves!
FFS we are 4th chance to go third tomorrow, we have an average attendance of 20,568, we will hopefully be getting some serious investment in the next few months and in 8 weeks we could be in the Premier league and still people see a need to moan - its your prerogative but please before I start sounding too much like Blazing Saddles, try and take some positives about our manager and our current situation. ;)

Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:41 pm

i dont like the man but we are 4th and looking good, maybe he learnt a lot from last year, when is MOM announced??? just maybe the players attitude is different from last year but whatever it is confidence is ooooozing through the squd

bloooooooooooooooooobirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:46 pm

It sounded more like a Dig at the Media - probably his ongoing feud with Media Wales.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:55 pm

yes it was a dig at the media not the fans. he knows how much the game means to us and to be honest when all around you is going apeshit you sometimes need a cool head to steer you through.

his tactics yesterday were spot on, pack the midfield, which we bossed, sit back and let them pass the ball around all day long. don't commit, don't go diving in and what is the result, 30 odd passes then back to the keeper to punt upfield as they have no idea how to break it down. Terrible football, Jones played a game of containment, it wasn't our usual game but he changed his style from 442 to 451 for once as he knew he would have to do so to win the game, and losing wasn't an option.

FFS we are 4th we can go 3rd tomorrow. We've not been in this position for nearly 40 years. and still people moan. DJ doesn't have a great rapport with the press, i think given his circumstances that is certainly understandable, but given his choice of career maybe not justified. DJ doesn't really care for the media and as such he can come across as being aloof, but you saw it in the interview, he had an awful lot of satisfaction from that win, mainly for football reasons, but for other reasons too.

can some people just be happy. we beat the peg sellers with a 92nd last gasp as late as you like it goal. happy f*cking days.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:59 pm

Feedback wrote:yes it was a dig at the media not the fans. he knows how much the game means to us and to be honest when all around you is going apeshit you sometimes need a cool head to steer you through.

his tactics yesterday were spot on, pack the midfield, which we bossed, sit back and let them pass the ball around all day long. don't commit, don't go diving in and what is the result, 30 odd passes then back to the keeper to punt upfield as they have no idea how to break it down. Terrible football, Jones played a game of containment, it wasn't our usual game but he changed his style from 442 to 451 for once as he knew he would have to do so to win the game, and losing wasn't an option.

FFS we are 4th we can go 3rd tomorrow. We've not been in this position for nearly 40 years. and still people moan. DJ doesn't have a great rapport with the press, i think given his circumstances that is certainly understandable, but given his choice of career maybe not justified. DJ doesn't really care for the media and as such he can come across as being aloof, but you saw it in the interview, he had an awful lot of satisfaction from that win, mainly for football reasons, but for other reasons too.

can some people just be happy. we beat the peg sellers with a 92nd last gasp as late as you like it goal. happy f*cking days.

Good point, mate. I'm delighted with the win, delighted that DJ saw beyond 4-4-2 but pissed off with that bloody driver outside the pub :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:02 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:Good point, mate. I'm delighted with the win, delighted that DJ saw beyond 4-4-2 but pissed off with that bloody driver outside the pub :lol:

like a pig in shit (about the football, not your leg :mrgreen: )

Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:05 pm

Feedback wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:Good point, mate. I'm delighted with the win, delighted that DJ saw beyond 4-4-2 but pissed off with that bloody driver outside the pub :lol:

like a pig in shit (about the football, not your leg :mrgreen: )

Glad to hear it :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:29 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 602299.stm

Praised the fans

Had a go at those who say he doesnt care...good for him I say :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:30 pm

Jam u need 2 get a reality check. dave jones went nuts when we went 2.1 up, he was jumping around like a 2 year old. he is our best manager EVER and i should know ive watched the bluebirds since 1969, and boy have i seen some crap managers and players here. so go take some pills m8 coz u r in need of some. blue army :ayatollah: :ayatollah: