Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

tate

Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:09 am

bothroyd done him good and proper.......

Re: tate

Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:41 pm

HE FEKIN SHIT HIMSELF YESTERDAY GIVING IT THE BIG UN THE USELESS GINGER EMU FACE KENT. I HEAR FROM A CLOSE SOURCE THAT HE USED TO BUY HIS GEAR IN THE CITY NOW CHOOSES TO TRAVEL TO LIVERPOOL INSTEAD AS HEAR FEARS FOR HIS SAFETY....PRICK.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:26 pm

[quote="morgan65"]HE FEKIN SHIT HIMSELF YESTERDAY GIVING IT THE BIG UN THE USELESS GINGER EMU FACE KENT. I HEAR FROM A CLOSE SOURCE THAT HE USED TO BUY HIS GEAR IN THE CITY NOW CHOOSES TO TRAVEL TO LIVERPOOL INSTEAD AS HEAR FEARS FOR HIS SAFETY....PRICK.

He looks like a primark shopper-surely they have one of those in gypoville?

He looks like the sort who wears black shiny slip ons, kappa tracksuit trousers and a donnay vest.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:05 pm

[quote="morgan65"]HE FEKIN SHIT HIMSELF YESTERDAY GIVING IT THE BIG UN THE USELESS GINGER EMU FACE KENT. I HEAR FROM A CLOSE SOURCE THAT HE USED TO BUY HIS GEAR IN THE CITY NOW CHOOSES TO TRAVEL TO LIVERPOOL INSTEAD AS HEAR FEARS FOR HIS SAFETY....PRICK.

put it this way, if i every saw him in town or infact the street, id stick the head on him and smash his face in! take a few photo's, ring a few others up! may even stick him in the boot and go for a drive , he'd never say anything again! he'll get whats coming, mark my words

Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:09 pm

[quote="Ben"][quote="morgan65"]HE FEKIN SHIT HIMSELF YESTERDAY GIVING IT THE BIG UN THE USELESS GINGER EMU FACE KENT. I HEAR FROM A CLOSE SOURCE THAT HE USED TO BUY HIS GEAR IN THE CITY NOW CHOOSES TO TRAVEL TO LIVERPOOL INSTEAD AS HEAR FEARS FOR HIS SAFETY....PRICK.

sad

Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:13 pm

Ben wrote:put it this way, if i every saw him in town or infact the street, id stick the head on him and smash his face in! take a few photo's, ring a few others up! may even stick him in the boot and go for a drive , he'd never say anything again! he'll get whats coming, mark my words

That sort of treatment is way too good for a prick like him

Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:28 pm

bloo calm down or f**k off back to planet gypos simples :D

Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:23 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:bloo calm down or f**k off back to planet gypos simples :D

So it's fine for people to post violent threats against players? I find that unacceptable. It's those people who need to calm down not me! If I had posted the same about ratboy I would be banned!

Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:26 pm

bloo wrote:

So it's fine for people to post violent threats against players? I find that unacceptable. It's those people who need to calm down not me! If I had posted the same about ratboy I would be banned!

Don't forget what side of the fence you're on, gypo
Last edited by Nottage Blue on Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:27 pm

bloo wrote:

no thats fine, just remember where you are we are pretty leniant on here a lot more leniant than your forum and ccmb, just a friendly word thats all, otherwise you are behaving yourself :D

just dont over step the mark and upset the locals too much :ayatollah: