Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DONT LET US DOWN,DONT U ALL LET US DOWN and MOST OF ALL DONT

Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:47 am

LET ME DOWN TODAY :lol:

Make This New Stadium like NINIAN PARK WOULD OF BEEN, Make the Jacks to scared to touch the ball, take corners or throw ins etc.
I dont want to hear the Jacks singing,just THE MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS. We are really Suffering BIG TIME WITH INJURIES SO Its up to OUR FANS TO MAKE THE CARDIFF PLAYERS ON THE PITCH FEEL LIKE THEY ARE WORLD BEATERS.

I Really wish I could be there :cry:

COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS BEAT THE GYPOS GOOD AND PROPER :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: DONT LET US DOWN,DONT U ALL LET US DOWN and MOST OF ALL DONT

Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:54 am

we,ll blow the f..king roof off today,i,m wound up to f.ck COME ON THE BLUEBIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:58 am

ok Annis consider it done from me. The only downer today is the injury list all i want from the lads out on tne pitch is 100% and i will promise to give it 100%.. Today is what supporting the City is all about so come on lads SUPPORT THE BOYS AND MAKE SOME NOIS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:02 am

Nuclearblue wrote:ok Annis consider it done from me. The only downer today is the injury list all i want from the lads out on tne pitch is 100% and i will promise to give it 100%.. Today is what supporting the City is all about so come on lads SUPPORT THE BOYS AND MAKE SOME NOIS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It is really bad and 3 players are playing with injuries, so NO MATTER WHAT GET BEHIND THEM , WE CAN WIN TODAY WITH OUR AMAZING FANS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:03 am

lostcityboy wrote:we,ll blow the f..king roof off today,i,m wound up to f.ck COME ON THE BLUEBIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'm off now :cry: