Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i have a vision of the old bill tommorow

Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:11 pm

swansea fans ripping up seats and throwing them into the family and ninian sections and the old bill filming the cardiff fans like they normaly do :x

Re: i have a vision of the old bill tommorow

Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:49 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:swansea fans ripping up seats and throwing them into the family and ninian sections and the old bill filming the cardiff fans like they normaly do :x

If this happens, it will kick off big time with the Ninian Stand, no one in their right mind could just stand/sit there and watch this happen

Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:49 pm

lets hope it doesn't happen then.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:51 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:swansea fans ripping up seats and throwing them into the family and ninian sections and the old bill filming the cardiff fans like they normaly do :x

IF this happens then the family stand will sort it out :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:54 pm

carlccfc wrote:

im with you carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:55 pm

ninian stand wont stand for it (the stewards wont let us stand for anything) :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:56 pm

krab wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

im with you carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

get into 'em, fuk 'em up