Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Jacks have been warned

Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:27 pm

that any of them turning up to their bus for the trip to the capital under the influence of drink will not be allowed to travel. :lol: :lol:

Re: The Jacks have been warned

Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:38 pm

carlccfc wrote:that any of them turning up to their bus for the trip to the capital under the influence of drink will not be allowed to travel. :lol: :lol:

OUCH

Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:40 pm

Loads of half empty buses then.them jacks like the bq turps :lol:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:47 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
carlccfc wrote:that any of them turning up to their bus for the trip to the capital under the influence of drink will not be allowed to travel. :lol: :lol:

OUCH

I know imagine us being told that :evil:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:49 pm

Why not Carl everyone one else in the stadium will be pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssed as neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewts. :ayatollah: :D :lol:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:51 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Why not Carl everyone one else in the stadium will be pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssed as neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewts. :ayatollah: :D :lol:

I know it is crazy for the those organising it to think they wont be drinking :o

Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:10 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Why not Carl everyone one else in the stadium will be pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssed as neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewts. :ayatollah: :D :lol:

I know it is crazy for the those organising it to think they wont be drinking :o

will we be serving them booze at the ground?

Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:11 pm

bristolbluebird37 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

will we be serving them booze at the ground?

I would have thought so

Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:12 pm

they dont deserve it.... :lol: :lol: :lol: