Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

the last time we...

Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:16 pm

Beat the jacks was march 2nd 1997 and i just relised i was there it was at the vetch and i believe it was the first ever bubble trip it was a great day also live on sky sports and simon howarth scored the only goal at our end we went nuts, i also saw jason perry in our end (he was playing for hull at the time i think) it was a sunday and it was sunny... :lol: :lol: and i was 16 great day that was...

Re: the last time we...

Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:34 pm

Jason got on our bus at ninian park, heard a voice calling him half way up,he looked up ,it was Dai Hunt. Jason said, 40 f*cking coaches here and I get on this one with this prick ! Class :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:55 pm

evil c wrote:Jason got on our bus at ninian park, heard a voice calling him half way up,he looked up ,it was Dai Hunt. Jason said, 40 f*cking coaches here and I get on this one with this prick ! Class :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: i remember me and a mate had a flag and drapped it over and then got covered in anti climbing paint ruined my top... :lol:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:41 pm

evil c wrote:Jason got on our bus at ninian park, heard a voice calling him half way up,he looked up ,it was Dai Hunt. Jason said, 40 f*cking coaches here and I get on this one with this prick ! Class :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: