Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just another game?

Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:43 pm

Im no fan of Dave Jones, but his laid back attitude to the Swansea game does our lads no
good at all. Swansea despise us, their teeth itch when they think about Cardiff City and
their players are left in no doubt as to how important beating us is to the fans. This time,
I think the players are going to feel it more than ever before with or without Dave Jones'
'motivational pre-match chat'... there is a f*cking hell of a buzz about this game. The
atmosphere is going to hit our boys like a wall when they walk out... and we''re all on the
same side. So just in case any of our lads read this board today.. here is my little
motivational speech......

THEY ARE FILTHY PONDLIFE, THEY ARE THE UNTERMENSCH, THEY ARE SCUM, THEY HAVE
RUBBED YOUR SUPPORTERS NOSES IN IT FOR MONTHS NOW. GET YOUR MAN SUITS ON BOYS
AND PREPARE FOR WAR!!! WIN TOMORROW AND EVERY ONE OF YOU WILL BE PART OF
CARDIFF CITY FOLKLORE, IT'LL BE THE FIRST TIME THE NEW STADIUM HAS EXPLODED INTO
A SEETHING MASS OF NOISE AND HATRED. LEICESTER CITY WAS JUST THE CCS CLEARING ITS
THROAT. TOMORROW WILL BE TALKED ABOUT FOR YEARS, WIN LADS, AND YOU ARE HEROES.

LOSE????

UNTHINKABLE, BUT EITHER WAY, YOUR STILL CARDIFF CITY PLAYERS, YOUR STILL PART OF THE
GREATEST FOOTBALL CLUB IN THE WORLD, YOUR STILL PART OF THE FAMILY, AND YOU WILL BOUNCE BACK!!

CCFC - ITS A LIFE NOT A HOBBY!!

Re: Just another game?

Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:27 pm

nice one mate, nearly opened a can a bow then ! it`s worse than xmas eve today, i`m f*cking exploding for tomorrow :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :twisted: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :twisted:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:29 pm

i have a tear running down my cheek :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:10 pm

evil c wrote:nice one mate, nearly opened a can a bow then ! it`s worse than xmas eve today, i`m f*cking exploding for tomorrow :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :twisted: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :twisted:

Thats a great description Pal, it is just like Christmas Eve but better !!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:32 pm

Dave Jones, if your reading this take a look at this inspirational speech made by Al Pacino - .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rFx6OFooCs. This is how you motivate your players, get the idea?. It may be a film, it may be American football - different game, same outcome, wind them f*cking players tight up like a coiled spring they need to be on fire tomorrow because us fans will be. This is the biggest game in our clubs history never mind the FA Cup Final, this is bigger and don't you get thinking otherwise.