Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JACK BASTARDS

Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:35 pm

I hate the pikey gypo smelling Cunts. 3-1 to the bluebirds.What are your views :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: JACK BASTARDS

Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:11 pm

My view is looking out of bedroom window right accross the mumbles with the sun shining off a very expensive luxury cruiser.
To my left out of the lounge area french doors is a stunning view of SWANSEA marina with more luxury boats most worth
at least 150k. Can't wait for the hotter weather as a lovely looking lady likes to sunbathe on the decks.( she likes the thought of being watched) as rubs the oil into her body.
Thats my view anyway, i'm sorry to hear you overlook rover way. :lol:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:17 pm

yer with the rubbish and stench coming down form townhill, swansea is a shit hole! we get everything! lol

Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:21 pm

colours wrote:My view is looking out of bedroom window right accross the mumbles with the sun shining off a very expensive luxury cruiser.
To my left out of the lounge area french doors is a stunning view of SWANSEA marina with more luxury boats most worth
at least 150k. Can't wait for the hotter weather as a lovely looking lady likes to sunbathe on the decks.( she likes the thought of being watched) as rubs the oil into her body.

No doubt Coulours nice part of the world. Spent a few days down thier with a girl from Ireland. Quite liked the place myself but she never came back. :( Now was it my personality or the place itself?

Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:38 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
colours wrote:My view is looking out of bedroom window right accross the mumbles with the sun shining off a very expensive luxury cruiser.

No doubt Coulours nice part of the world. Spent a few days down thier with a girl from Ireland. Quite liked the place myself but she never came back. :( Now was it my personality or the place itself?
did you mention the angry pirate :D if so that may of made her mind up :lol:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:40 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

did you mention the angry pirate :D if so that may of made her mind up :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: class :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:00 pm

In your dreams peg seller. Your view is out of a caravan.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:23 pm

jack bastards allways braging when they got f**k all to brag about, £10.00 in the gob 2p in the pocket and as for their slags its a case of fur coat no knickers.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:16 pm

what a f*cking melt.. i'd rather have the view of the gurnos estate than wake up in swansea every morning

Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:49 pm

colours wrote:My view is looking out of bedroom window right across the mumbles with the sun shining off a very expensive luxury cruiser.
That's my view anyway, i'm sorry to hear you overlook rover way. :lol:

No wonder your spying on her that's your sister you dumb f**k. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: