Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Lack of Netting

Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:58 am

between Swans fans and The Family Stand & Ninian Stand is a little bit of a concern to me.

Do you think they should have a net put up, to prevent missiles flying, especially towards children?

Or am I being OTT?

Re: Lack of Netting

Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:00 am

Just noticed this on planet gypo:

http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopi ... =6&t=72858

Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:33 am

Theres plenty of older lads who now go in Grange (Family) stand with there kids now think they'd be in for a nasty surprise if they did

Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:46 am

This has all the potential to be a disaster.
With what I have heard the minimum gap between the fans, now no netting it will be open season for the bad eliment on both sides.
woud not want to be a steward tomorrow

Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:59 pm

"Isn't it funny that not one single blued up poster ever comments on this. Perhaps HTV doctored the footage of the seats going in both directions and clearly there were/are no kids in the lower section. That fairy tale has been put to bed surely. It just tries to justify why their fans were running across the pitch from canton and bob bank stands. disgusting behaviour indeed. What did the Football club do with that invisable wall they can't get over??? Seems like they go to all the effort of running over the pitch then stop dead right before they got to the stand amazing stuff maybe H & S said an invisable wall is not safe in case of fire or emergency exit needed"

UNBELIEVABLE

http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopi ... =a&start=0

Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:33 pm

I love the way they post up a clip of some of our younger fans in Swindon sayiong they haven't yet reached puberty but conveniently forget to put up a clip of Tank, Johnny the brains and the rest on their little soujourn to Nottingham.

Wankers the lot of them

Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:04 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:I love the way they post up a clip of some of our younger fans in Swindon sayiong they haven't yet reached puberty but conveniently forget to put up a clip of Tank, Johnny the brains and the rest on their little soujourn to Nottingham.

Wankers the lot of them

I saw that clip earlier, Oh dear, THE most calamatous journey Ive ever seen.

1) Arrive at ground LATE.

2) Get kicked out for drinking straight away.

3) Get a hiding when detached from ya mates.

4) Can't get to fight any Notts fans, fight each other.

Comedy gold.

Maybe 'The Brain' was an ironic name me thinks!

Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:07 pm

The Jackel wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:I love the way they post up a clip of some of our younger fans in Swindon sayiong they haven't yet reached puberty but conveniently forget to put up a clip of Tank, Johnny the brains and the rest on their little soujourn to Nottingham.

Wankers the lot of them

I saw that clip earlier, Oh dear, THE most calamatous journey Ive ever seen.

1) Arrive at ground LATE.

2) Get kicked out for drinking straight away.

3) Get a hiding when detached from ya mates.

4) Can't get to fight any Notts fans, fight each other.

Comedy gold.

Maybe 'The Brain' was an ironic name me thinks!

£110 for a jumper though. Yet they still can't read a map :lol:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:14 pm

The Jackel wrote:between Swans fans and The Family Stand & Ninian Stand is a little bit of a concern to me.

Do you think they should have a net put up, to prevent missiles flying, especially towards children?

Or am I being OTT?

If anything hits my daughter or any child round me they will be fookin murder on!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:52 pm

If the dirty jacks do throw anything into the family stand tomorrow all i can say is theres going to be a lot of people baying for blood! Good luck to them if they do!