Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Would you take a point against the Jacks?

Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:10 am

Given our injury problems, I would. Bragging rights is one thing but if we make the play-offs and the jacks miss out, that will more than compensate. Of course, my heart tells me different things, like beating the crap out of them. :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Would you take a point against the Jacks?

Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:19 am

they need the win more than us :D

Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:38 am

I would, but the Jacks will bve all out to win so we have to be the same.

This morning I feel a drw is the least we will get even with our injuries. :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:02 am

Not really, although a point is a point closer to the playoffs. We also have a few options in defence.
Also on our run of form and the JBs demise, I would be disappointed with just 1 point. :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:11 am

All 3 please, nothing less :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:13 am

I see the game with a draw written all over it which will suit us a bit better than the Jacks.
1-1

Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:28 am

I certainly would. As someone above said, they need the win more than us. Obviously I'd love the 3 points, but I said before the Leicester game I'd take 7 points from the 3 games this easter holidays, and if that means drawing with the Jacks but beating Forrest and Leicester then I'll take that. :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:34 am

This game is a 'six pointer' for both clubs. We will win, i know we will.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:41 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:This game is a 'six pointer' for both clubs. We will win, i know we will.

Rickeeee ------do the ayatollah!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:43 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:This game is a 'six pointer' for both clubs. We will win, i know we will.

Rickeeee ------do the ayatollah!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :lol:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:45 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:48 am

NO WAY!

Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:15 pm

id take a draw,as long as we are not 3-0 up with 7 minutes to go,and we do the usual we cant defend for toffee dance :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:42 pm

anything but zero points please :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: