Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Swansea Tales

Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:49 pm

Going on from a thread about taking beatings and with the jerks coming up i was woundering if anyone had any tales to tell?

i remember being in swansea town after a swansea game, just me and a mate making our way home, and being tanked up on vodka i started singing cardiff songs, silly i know! anyway 9 swansea lads came over and said somthing like "you f*cking cardiff scum" my mate stepped back and as i walked over to him saying "yer i f*cking am, you got a problem in his face" his mate from the side slammed me in my jaw hard as fook (didn't see it coming), fair play it split my gum line down to my jaw, blood pissing everywhere, and i just stood there!! like a fecking war hereo, i look up and shouted "is that f*cking it" they all legged it LOL , i thought wtf, look around and there was no police, no-one, then i looked down and i was plastered in blood, like i had my throat slit :lol: in a way i enjoyed it, the fact i just stood there and still gave back and they legged it (must of been the blood gushing out of my mouth that scared them off, but still)

ill always remember that, always said you'd have to have a bat to take me out LOL

Re: Swansea Tales

Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:36 pm

I've always said it Benji.....your mental as f**k son :ugeek: