Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO CARLCCFC

Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:44 pm

please can you tell the play off dates ??? need to know as family want to go on hols but it may have to wait . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: FAO CARLCCFC

Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:11 am

1st semi-final May 8th

2nd semi-final May 11th/12th

Final May 22nd :thumbup:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:40 am

I have been told that the first leg may be may 7th friday night,so keep both dates open i would

Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:00 am

gup-1 wrote:I have been told that the first leg may be may 7th friday night,so keep both dates open i would

those are the dates that have been announced by the football league on their website :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:17 am

carlccfc wrote:
gup-1 wrote:I have been told that the first leg may be may 7th friday night,so keep both dates open i would

those are the dates that have been announced by the football league on their website :ayatollah:

i know,spoke to someone within the club yest and they said 1st leg may be friday,then tuesday 2nd leg.so may be some truth

Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:18 am

gup-1 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

i know,spoke to someone within the club yest and they said 1st leg may be friday,then tuesday 2nd leg.so may be some truth

fair enough :ayatollah: