Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Keep quiet ?? or Not!

Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:39 pm

It's going to be a tough one, believe me i aint no hero but did'nt fancy the 3hr journey on the bus so will i be able to contain
my emotions when we score ( i'm convinced we will) who knows???? :roll:
Will i still qualify in the ninian before the game as a forum member.? :mrgreen:

Re: Keep quiet ?? or Not!

Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:41 pm

ummmmmmmm no :D

Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:44 pm

colours wrote:It's going to be a tough one, believe me i aint no hero but did'nt fancy the 3hr journey on the bus so will i be able to contain
Will i still qualify in the ninian before the game as a forum member.? :mrgreen:

Sure, see how long you can last :lol: :lol:

Lets take bets.

£10 says less than 1 min :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:46 pm

best advice is keep yourself to yourself.

I'm assuming you are a Swans Fan going in the home end? :shock:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:47 pm

a minute :D 10 secs max

Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:03 pm

colours wrote:It's going to be a tough one, believe me i aint no hero but did'nt fancy the 3hr journey on the bus so will i be able to contain

I'm guessing you're Den Haag then :roll:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:07 pm

i will strangle him with my extended manhood ;)

Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:11 pm

Its easy not to jump up if Swansea score but the hard part is having to cheer when city score.......if you dont you will get sussed.......and depending where you are it could risky. :evil:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:14 pm

fair play i haven't been shot down yet, unlike the ccmb- board, banned me for good 2 nights before we played at yours last year. Couldn't take my banter,the slaags. ;)

Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:15 pm

colours wrote:fair play i haven't been shot down yet, unlike the ccmb- board, banned me for good 2 nights before we played at yours last year. Couldn't take my banter,the slaags. ;)

You are welcome here :ayatollah: I enjoy a good bit of banter aslong as people dont start taking the piss.

AND YOU MUST DO AN :ayatollah: ITS THE LAW :lol:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:16 pm

colours wrote:fair play i haven't been shot down yet, unlike the ccmb- board, banned me for good 2 nights before we played at yours last year. Couldn't take my banter,the slaags. ;)

All about banter mate. :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:17 pm

banter is acceptable abuse aint,

Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:18 pm

Denzil wrote:Its easy not to jump up if Swansea score but the hard part is having to cheer when city score.......if you dont you will get sussed.......and depending where you are it could risky. :evil:

Should be okay i'm on the subs bench, :lol: You'll have to get past our physio first, you'll know what i mean sat.

Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:23 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:banter is acceptable abuse aint,

Try telling morris lot that, sense of humour not their strong point i take it.
ps is that you lot on the bill as we speak.I thought annis went to spain or was that a ploy when really he's been filming
at itv.

Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:31 pm

just looked at itv that aint us thats a bunch of irish farmrs selling butter mate, you been drinking or what ?

Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:17 am

colours wrote:
Denzil wrote:Its easy not to jump up if Swansea score but the hard part is having to cheer when city score.......if you dont you will get sussed.......and depending where you are it could risky. :evil:

Should be okay i'm on the subs bench, :lol: You'll have to get past our physio first, you'll know what i mean sat.

THE BLONDE BIRD :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:53 am

Ye i'm sure if you just cheered when Swansea scored no one would mind

Dont even think about it your'll get your f*cking head kicked in

Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:58 am

The MSG title should have been-

head kicked in ?? or Not!

You will end up in the Heath mate.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:28 am

city_85 wrote:The MSG title should have been-

Thats a bonus coz i was expecting worse, rookwood or llandough maybe but the heath :o ,
I aint that brave or stupid to hang around if my emotions do get the better of me, you think colin jackson could run,
I is on the pitch brother, heading for my home boys :lol:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:30 am

:lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:32 am

city_85 wrote:The MSG title should have been-

do you think he would end up in the heath though lol.... would they be able to get him out of there ha ha ha

Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:35 am

it is painfull having to clap swanseas goals and act pissed off when we score,done it a few times in the grandstand of the vetch coz i couldnt be arsed to go to cardiff from port talbot just to get bus to swansea.
shit myself every time but it was well worth it