Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Saturday night

Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:55 pm

whats everyone doing after the game?

i think the afterparty will be in the canton cross, they'll have kareoke so happy days

back to the cross from the after party :ayatollah: see you all in there, ill be singing hay jude :ayatollah:

Re: Saturday night

Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:57 pm

I'll be in there, the same as after every game but our coach is picking us up at 9.30 back to Kenfig Hill. I really don't want to get back on the karaoke again, not after the last time

Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:57 pm

cool, back to the cross it is

anyone else?

Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:04 pm

Im goin straight back to Aberdare after the game :(

Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:09 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:Im goin straight back to Aberdare after the game :(

Probably a wise move given what state most people will be in. Myself included :lol:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:12 pm

Into town probably

Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:24 pm

Ben wrote:whats everyone doing after the game?

i think the afterparty will be in the canton cross, they'll have kareoke so happy days

back to the cross from the after party :ayatollah: see you all in there, ill be singing hay jude :ayatollah:

I'll empty the place.
Someone once said I was "shit hot. Truth is I added the hot on.

Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:47 pm

i,m jumping into the airing cupboard to dry out in time for the nottingham bus on monday.....lol... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:48 pm

PtB wrote:
Ben wrote:whats everyone doing after the game?

I'll empty the place.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that made my night :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:54 pm

Oceania :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:28 pm

im off back to taffs well supposed to be on a stag do at 7 forgot about the game moving to a late spot, only doing the ton and taffs well so may have to catch them up in taffs well n miss the ton :lol:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:05 pm

Read it and weep gents lol

Seriously though, what is everyone doing? I've loads of folk to try and meet on Saturday. :ayatollah:

Jez wrote:
PtB wrote:

I'll empty the place.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that made my night :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:20 pm

PtB lol what do you want to do ? Where do you want to go ? :D

I am saving myself for after the game but will go over the Nin for a couple before the game bowt 4ish - im not on an all day sesh cos i will be asleep (i suffer alcoholic narcoplexy - it is official!) and some how I cannot pace ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

When there is alcohol around my brain thinks its an Ethopian in a drought thats found a little puddle and it tells me just to drink n drink n drink! lol :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:47 pm

Cross for me, before and after :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:10 am

I like your way of thinking Jez :lol:

Things will be clearer in 6 or 7 hours and i'll post something.

I'm now at Crewe, bound for Euston. Can't sleep on this bloody train, so think i'll open a can :lol:

:ayatollah:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:23 am

may go down to my mates local in Swansea :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:33 am

lol :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:13 am

Anywhere showing the Haye/Ruiz fight?

Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:17 am

thats a good point, want somwhere for the boxing!!