Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

darts

Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:48 pm

im off to the premiership darts in a bit, we gonna try to get taylor to do the :ayatollah:
anyone else going?

Re: darts

Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:52 pm

i wanted to go but apprently tickets sold out, ill be watching!! put one of them signs up with BEN ill buy anyone a few beers saturday if we see it on tv

liven things up like :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:38 pm

went 2 years ago got fucked up by bus loads of jacks , some lads i used to know ran and left me and my m8 to fend off 50 lol kick around like a football :lol: :ayatollah: but i took 3-4 out first so i was happy with that :D

Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:47 pm

haha ive had a good kicking too lol

Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:51 pm

Ben wrote:haha ive had a good kicking too lol

when i was on the floor i looked a cross and seen my my smile and we laughed about about it later if it was 50 cardiff fans wwe would of been in hospital for weeks :D i hate the f*cking jacks :evil:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:32 pm

cracking night at the darts tonight, would recomend it to anyone.....mind u £4 a bottle :D

Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:33 pm

rob wrote:cracking night at the darts tonight, would recomend it to anyone.....mind u £4 a bottle :D

Any Cardiff songs sung? :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:35 pm

rob wrote:cracking night at the darts tonight, would recomend it to anyone.....mind u £4 a bottle :D

£4 :shock:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:06 am

chippy909 wrote:

Any Cardiff songs sung? :ayatollah:

yes mate you are my cardiff mostly , couple of players did the :ayatollah: as well.