Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

f*cking wooooooooooooooooo

Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:02 pm

My next epic journey to the Capital of Wales begins in just under 6 hours, seeing me into Cardiff for around 11:30am and
then onto Tonypandy for an afternoon and evening of light refreshements and jovial times with some friends.

It's fair to say that I'm f*cking bouncing and can't wait for Saturday :ayatollah:

What's everyone upto before the game? There's 5 of us Bankie bastards coming down, look forward to meeting a few more folk and seeing the Bluebirds chalk up 6 points on our march to the promised land.

f*cking come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: f*cking wooooooooooooooooo

Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:04 pm

Canton Cross from 3ish. Bloooooooooooobiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirds!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:11 pm

It's one I've passed many times but never popped in, so on Saturday I shall.

Unless you mean from 3pm tomorrow? :lol:

I've started drinking :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:12 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nah, saturday. Get a few Scots in there, too

Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:14 pm

Can't wait.

Why does there have to be a Friday in the week? :mrgreen:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:17 pm

PtB wrote:My next epic journey to the Capital of Wales begins in just under 6 hours, seeing me into Cardiff for around 11:30am and
then onto Tonypandy for an afternoon and evening of light refreshements and jovial times with some friends.

It's fair to say that I'm f*cking bouncing and can't wait for Saturday :ayatollah:

What's everyone upto before the game? There's 5 of us Bankie bastards coming down, look forward to meeting a few more folk and seeing the Bluebirds chalk up 6 points on our march to the promised land.

f*cking come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enjoy, blooooooooobirds :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:23 pm

Are you coming down with Joe Chief ?

Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:53 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Are you coming down with Joe Chief ?

No Joe's with us.