Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ADMINISTRATION??

Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:41 am

My mate just text me that we have officially gone into administration, is this true or is he just winding me up? :o

If this is true then im so angry right now!! :x :x

Re: ADMINISTRATION??

Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:44 am

April fools?

Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:45 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:46 am

100% bollocks

Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:46 am

:lol: Done... like a kipper! Not heard any April's Fools today. Can't beat the year my girlfriend told me she had AIDS... that was funny... after a brief period of dread.

Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:49 am

Ridsdale quits ? :lol:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:52 am

hahah april fools, i bet you wish you could delete that now lol

Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:00 am

That was THE most obvious april fool - I had not even got to the end of the sentence :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:01 am

My brother in law text me this, i text back the date, he just rang me he fell for it hook line and sinker, rung his brother up who sent him it, and he hadnt realised either :lol:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:18 am

CCFCJay wrote:My mate just text me that we have officially gone into administration, is this true or is he just winding me up? :o

iv just text this to a few people, one person on here replied to me goin mad, sayin he was going down the ground :lol:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:30 am

Have u seen in the echo jason perry to play on sat great one

Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:37 am

Ahhhhh dont we all just love April fools day :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:39 am

CCFCJay wrote:Ahhhhh dont we all just love April fools day :lol: :ayatollah:

you and jungle book are the biggest fools about ;) :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:41 am

milly44 wrote:
CCFCJay wrote:My mate just text me that we have officially gone into administration, is this true or is he just winding me up? :o

iv just text this to a few people, one person on here replied to me goin mad, sayin he was going down the ground :lol:

Hook, line and sinker!!!!! :lol: :lol:

I remember one night on the way home from the pub, me and my mate had a fight and I smashed his head through the living room window of a house on the route home. On April Fools Day, his girlfriend, who is Canadian, rang me at work to say she was the householder and wanted payment for a new window. I clicked straight away as I recognised her voice but she tried to keep the pretence going. She broke down in fits of giggles by the end of the call :lol: