Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Premier Seats

Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:31 am

Any one know how many of these we sold for sat? Great shame if the ground is full and these are empty.

Why don't the club put all current members in central blocks and then sell the remaining blocks off for £30 a pop.

No chance of them selling tickets at £65.I want to see the ground actually full!.

Re: Premier Seats

Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:41 am

That would be too easy

I was told they offered ambo's the chance to buy them for £43 not £65 - but WHY on top of your S/T would u pay...

They need to market their seating in a more attractive way!

Lets not worry about the empty seat lets just all being noisy for the whole 90 mins from all areas and LOL for one game if we could ALL BE IN UNISON! :lol: :lol: :lol:

That would make an awesome noise - being in the middle of the Ninian stand i never know wether to sing with the rest of the Ninian to my left or join in the Canton end to my right lol

Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:46 am

its crap innit coz if I did buy a seat for £43 extra will the club then sell my seat for £23 too ? :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:48 am

Martyn1963 wrote:its crap innit coz if I did buy a seat for £43 extra will the club then sell my seat for £23 too ? :ayatollah:

Of course if thats the going rate for a ticket lol (i dunno i just turn up) ! lol

Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:50 am

I sit in 115 and Im convinced a lot of the ppl sat around me were from the old grandstand at NP and couldnt afford the new Grandstand prices at CCS , the looks we get sometimes are unbelievable Jeff ! Roll on Sat tho :lol: :ayatollah: