Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RIGHT OFF TO GYPO LAND NOW THEN HOPEFULLY SUNNY

Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:08 am

Off to Gypo land now for a Wedding, My Children Bridesmaids, but how could my Wifes best Friend(from Cardiff) get married down there, Then Saturday evening Off to Hopefully Sunny Majorca, got to better than here.
Gutted missing the Jack game, but thats life, always see the rubbish games, Family First.

Enjoy the game lads and be well behaved.

Out sing them beyond and make them realise they are in the CAPITAL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Owain and Moderators over to you All :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: RIGHT OFF TO GYPO LAND NOW THEN HOPEFULLY SUNNY

Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:10 am

Have a great time Annis.

Sure we'll all sing that little bit louder for you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:13 am

you will hear the noise from there mate dont worry and I hope Majorca is warmer than Ibiza was 3 weeks ago :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:16 am

Annis hope you Jo and the girls have a fab time at the wedding i bet they look gorgeous :D

Wish i was jetting off on hols saturday night - enjoy and relax :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:17 am

have a good un mate. :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:21 am

Forever Blue wrote:Off to Gypo land now for a Wedding, My Children Bridesmaids, but how could my Wifes best Friend(from Cardiff) get married down there, Then Saturday evening Off to Hopefully Sunny Majorca, got to better than here.
Gutted missing the Jack game, but thats life, always see the rubbish games, Family First.

Out sing them beyond and make them realise they are in the CAPITAL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Have fun but I cannot vouch for being have :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:22 am

Have a good time, mate, and don't forget to wash the smell out of your clothes after the wedding :lol:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:24 am

Forever Blue wrote:Off to Gypo land now for a Wedding, My Children Bridesmaids, but how could my Wifes best Friend(from Cardiff) get married down there, Then Saturday evening Off to Hopefully Sunny Majorca, got to better than here.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:37 pm

so the boss has gone then :lol: :lol: :lol: lets all ahve a party :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

wheres the sex thread gone :lol:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:42 pm

where's the lube? :twisted:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:48 pm

Have a great time i know i will on Sat. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: