Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Annis - You Have Some Pull - Can You Sort This Out?

Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:03 pm

Just think it would be a good gesture if we could get this girl a place at the ground on Saturday. Show that proper fans can see past the excessive vitriol on both sides.

http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopi ... =6&t=72747

Re: Annis - You Have Some Pull - Can You Sort This Out?

Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:11 pm

Wayne S wrote:Just think it would be a good gesture if we could get this girl a place at the ground on Saturday. Show that proper fans can see past the excessive vitriol on both sides.

http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopi ... =6&t=72747

I saw this, gotta feel for her

Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:52 pm

gotta be something that can be done for her ?

Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:00 am

rob wrote:gotta be something that can be done for her ?

Well, I'd have thought so. It seems the Jacks only got 4 wheelchair places. I assume that is the norm for all away fans.

My father has a disabled lace in the Premier seating, there were two wheelchair places with seats next to them, my father had the seat replaced as he was still 'just' walking with his plastic kness, however the other wheelchair place is always empty next to us, perhaps that can be used, she'd still get stick off me though if the Jacks even threaten our goal. :D

Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:45 am

Yeah maybe someone can make the club aware of this situation. I would hope that Swansea would be taking the issue on her behalf though and contacting Cardiff to make arrangements?

Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:45 am

Zabier wrote:Yeah maybe someone can make the club aware of this situation. I would hope that Swansea would be taking the issue on her behalf though and contacting Cardiff to make arrangements?

Hopefully The jacks have made enquiries as it must be awful to be suddenly wheelchair bound. It's a whole new way of life to learn without being restricted from your love of football.

Sometimes the clubs need a little dig to do the right thing